Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[need advise] building website

x24iu1

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sir / Ma'am

ask ko lang mga pro dito possible po ba yun online buying gamit ang load? plano kasi namin mag build ng website magbebenta kame ng books and reviewer yun bago nila mabili yun books/reviewer may teaser silang makikita or ilang page tulad ng sa SCRIBD, bago nila ma-view ng full or ma-download kailangan muna nila magbayad gamit ang load.. possible po ba yun load to cash ang papasok sa account namin pag nag avail sila,. saka kung gaano sya ka-risky gawin,. any advise iintindihin ko po..

Thanks..
Please Respect,.

Telco load ba ito? Smart / Globe load?

If so, you have to tie-up first with the telcos because the load deductions will be on their side, and I doubt there will be APIs lying around for any non-telco-authorized persons to tinker with. Also, the "load-to-cash" conversions / invoices are also on their part. So technically, you have to ask them directly on this. When I said "them", I meant the telco's higher management and not just the people in their kiosks. :)

Yes Sir.. Globe and Smart... sarap kasi isipin na through load nalang ang pambayad mas easy to access saka lahat kaya ma-afford unlike sa iba kailangan may Card ka bago makabili online, iwas shipping fee na din kasi downloadable yun files once nakapag bayad kana.. may mga target kasi kaming tulungan lalo na sa mga gustong matuto... by the way thank you Sir.

Back
Top Bottom