Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

When a man learns to love, he must
bear the risk of hatred.

-uchiha madara

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!! You Know Why? Because..You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES. ;)

The Only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.

-Itachi Uchiha

"Those you love the most are not obligated to love you back - and often wont"

not everything is meant to be, but everything is worth a try. ;)

"EVERYTHING SHOULD BE QUESTIONED"

esp. having a class on september 8 when it is the birthday of Mother Mary and the foundation day of SVD.. (fyi our school is a svd school)

:(

Last edited:
❝Scars remind us where we’ve been. They don’t have to dictate where we’re going.❞

If you gotta do the wrong thing to get what you want, it's probably not worth having.......

Love is not on what is seen outside or how long he has known you,

because love is all about what is inside and how he sacrifices just to see you smile.

how he travels from one place to another just to see your face.

how he makes you feel secure when you are with him.

how he defends you when the world is against you.

how he makes you feel that you are LOVED and NEEDED..

When some things go wrong, take a moment to thank God for the many things that are still going right.

The best songs don't bring you back to the day you first heard them but the day they started to mean something to you.

you're not one of the reasons why life is worth living, not one of the reasons why I'm happy all day long, neither why I'll never feel alone - you'll never be one of the reasons, because you'll always be the only reason ....​

there's no point being BITTER when you know you're going to find someone BETTER...:toast:

"I don’t need to get a life, I’m a GAMER... I have lots of LIVES" :beat:

"life is not created to be fair nor to
be perfect, it is created to be balance
to its opposite''

Back
Top Bottom