Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Wag kang parang bata na halos subuan ka na at diktahan kung ano dapat mong gawin, matuto kang tumanggap ng pagkakamali mo at ayusin ang dapat ayusin, baguhin ang dapat baguhin!

im starting to like you less, because im beginning to love you more ..

a smile is a best way to
get out of trouble, even if
its fake
-sai of naruto

All work and no pay makes Jack a dull boy :p

-Rick Adam-

Last edited:
It's amazing how one word from the right person can turn your whole day around and make you feel better in a second!

Everything in life happens for a reason so live it, learn it, and love it. Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile!

"Unless it’s mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn’t be one of them."

never think that you're not good enough for anyone; always ask yourself if they are good enough for you

Best friends are the people you grow old with and hold wheel chair races in the nursing home.

Life is so much simpler and lighter if we all respect each others beliefs

'L i f e' Is not an 'i - P o d' To listen your Favorite Songs .It's a 'R a d i o' you must 'A d j u s t' Yourself to enjoy, Whatever comes in it...

Never sing in the shower because singing leads to dancing and dancing leads to slipping :)

"We all wanted to be ACCEPTED,rather than REJECTED" :)

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart...:wub:

A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.

Back
Top Bottom