Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

" Through pride we are ever deceiving ourselves. But deep down below the surface of the average conscience a still, small voice says to us, 'Something is out of tune.' "​

- Carl Jung

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!"

"We cannot think first and act afterward. From the moment of birth we are immersed in action, and can only fitfully guide it by taking thought."​

- Alfred North Whitehead

"We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world" Hellen Keller

Last edited:
"You'll never leave where you are, until you decide were you would rather be."

"When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid."

- Audre Lorde

If you don't know where you're going, you'd probably end up somewhere...
- Anonymous

"The Roots of Violence:
Wealth without work,
Pleasure without conscience,
Knowledge without character,
Commerce without morality,
Science without humanity,
Worship without sacrifice,
Politics without principles."

- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"The greatest IGNORANCE is to reject something you know nothing about."

"Man has been endowed with reason, with the power to create, so that he can add to what he's been given. But up to now he hasn't been a creator, only a destroyer. Forests keep disappearing, rivers dry up, wild life's become extinct, the climate's ruined and the land grows poorer and uglier every day." [Uncle Vanya, 1897]

- Anton Chekhov

BRAVERY is saying NO to what you believe is NO.
SACRIFICE is saying NO to what you think is YES.
CONFIDENCE is saying YES to what you think is YES.
TRUSTING is saying YES to what you think is NO.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, but Today is a Gift, that’s why it’s called Present :)

A point to ponder:

In this world, if it's just a n0rmal thing to kill people who annoy you, DO YOU THINK YOU'D STILL BE ALIVE BY NOW? :rolleyes:

Weakness Stems from preparing against an attack.

Strength however, stems from obliging the enemy, to prepare for an attack.

- Sun Tzu

"A successful work of art is not one which resolves contradictions in a spurious harmony, but one which expresses the idea of harmony negatively by embodying the contradictions, pure and uncompromised, in its innermost structure."​

- Theodore Adorno

There is a comfort in the strength of love;
'Twill make a thing endurable, which else
Would overset the brain, or break the heart.

William Wordsworth (1770 - 1850)
British poet.
Lyrical Ballads (2nd ed.), "Michael: A Pastoral Poem"

Back
Top Bottom