Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"There is no greater crime than to stand between a man and his development; to take any law or institution and put it around him like a collar, and fasten it there, so that as he grows and enlarges, he presses against it till he suffocates and dies."

- Henry Ward Beecher

They say you see a flashback of your life before you die..
All i wanna see is you smiling before i give up my soul.​

"If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your
work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming
impossibilities."

-Dale Carnegie

The artist is not a special kind of man, but every man is a special kind of artist.

Eric Gill (1882 - 1940)
British carver, engraver, and typographer.
Art and a Changing Civilization

Learn more stuffs than you can handle, grow better each day. don't limit yourself. v^_^

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

- Harriet Tubman

GOD made ONE PERFECT Thing......HE made EARTH Imperfect.......
Thanks to HIM :praise:

"If love is music in its purest form, then you are the notes on the page and the melody in my heart."

A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one.

Majorie Rawlings (1896 - 1953)
U.S. novelist.
The Yearling

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've
imagined."

- Henry David Thoreau

"What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for some goal worthy of him. What he needs is not the discharge of tension at any cost, but the call of a potential meaning waiting to be fulfilled by him."

- Victor Frankl

If I could give you one thing in life I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, then would you realize how special you are to me.​

" It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. "

A poet without love were a physical and metaphysical impossibility.

Thomas Carlyle
Scottish historian and essayist.
Critical and Miscellaneous Essays, "Burns"

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you!"
- Christian D. Larson

You thought without you i would die?
How dare you think so and why?
Well come and look at me i'm fully alive.
Happy, healthy, beautiful and i've survived.​

"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."

- Erik H. Erikson

There is a little bit of the vampire instinct in every woman.

Theda Bara
U.S. actor.
Referring to her success in early movies.
Remark

"An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics."

-Plutarch

Back
Top Bottom