Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"The sharing of joy, whether physical, emotional, psychic, or intellectual, forms a bridge between the sharers which can be the basis for understanding much of what is not shared between them, and lessens the threat of their difference."​

- Audre Lorde

When you tell the truth,,you dont have to remember anything,

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is not to stop questioning.

- Albert Einstein

Kung hindi mo mahal ang isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya.. :giggle:

The happiness that is genuinely satisfying is accompanied by the fullest exercise of our faculties and the fullest realization of the world in which we live.​

- Bertrand Russell

Death is more universal than life,,everyone dies but not everyone lives...

"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads."

- Erica Jong

"There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your youth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself, 'It all depends on me."

- Andre Gide

a True love never requires no words

-mikhail argel tandog

'll miss you forever, I'll miss you always, Goodbye is so hard, but I'll say it anyways-Social Code (Miss You)

Why does tonight have to end? Why don't we hit restart, and pause it at our favorite parts. We'll skip the goodbyes.- Matchbook Romance (Tiger Lily)

Hello, hello...hello.
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello.

The Beatles

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
Rabbi Julius Gordon

Happiness is not a matter of destiny but a matter of choice

Most important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ---- Carnegie

If you're stuck, have the courage to let go of the familiar to embrace the unknown. Joy is on the otherside of change

It is painful to think someone that they loved you and let yourself fall in love with them,
then you find out they never really did at all..
So before you get caught on their trap better to stay away from them. . :D

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom