Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

We sometimes think that we want to disappear... but all we really want is to be found. :sigh:

sometimes it is better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it will only hurt you when you know they can hear you but they cant understand...

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”

- William Arthur Ward

Happy New year to all! More Success for the year 2010!
:newyear: :wave:

"Whether love is shared or not does not matter to one whose heart is stubbornly addicted."

Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. - Brooks Atkinson

It's only by facing things that you ever put them behind you. :)

There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

--Marianne Williamson

You think you know what’s true, what’s real, and then you find out you know nothing at all.

"The greatest thing a man can do in this world is to make the most possible out of the stuff that has been given him. This is success, and there is no other."

- Orison Swett Marden

There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

-Kung Fu Panda movie

life is like a piano the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness but as you go through life's journeys remember that the black keys also create music...

Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.

Do just once what others say you can’t do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.

- James Cook

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

- Eddie Robinson

''your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky...they wipe away tears that i cry...'' -everytime we touch by Cascada

Back
Top Bottom