Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
He sends you flowers every spring. He sends you a sunrise every morning.
Face it, friend - He is crazy about you! God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain,
but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.​

Life was a series of kisses-some that mattered and some that couldn't be recalled. A mish-mash of hellos and goodbyes, of greeting and farewell, but sometimes, it was about existing.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
--Albert Einstein

"There is a tremendous power in positive thinking. When you expect the best, you literally create a thought field that magnetizes that which you desire. Like attracts like."

- Douglas Bloch

We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. :D

Life is like a box of chocolate, too much will make you sick, not enough will make you hungry for more.

There's this place in me where your finger tips still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.

Be ruled by time, the wisest counsellor of all.

Plutarch
Greek biographer and philosopher.

If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.

- Oprah Winfrey

~ Forgiveness and letting go are steps on our road back to happiness. ~

~ A graduation is a small but significant tradition that I think everyone should take part in. What a great way to symbolize a part of your journey and to represent your thoughts for moving on. ~

Back
Top Bottom