Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

All human wisdom is summed up in two words --- wait and hope.

Alexander Dumas

.,.,. many people lost thier breath every minute, so cheerish your life of what u have .,.,.

I have made it a rule of my life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy…you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.

- Katherine Mansfield

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

when friends fall in love, it's MAGiC. but when friends refuse to fall for each other. it's better than magic. it's called RESPECT. ^^

Love is about choices. It's about putting down the poison and the dagger and making your own happy ending, most of the time, and that sometimes despite all your best choices and all your best intentions, fate wins anyway.

It`s the hardest thing I`ll ever have to do
To look you in the eye and tell you I don`t love you
It`s the hardest thing I`ll ever have to lie
To show no emotion when you start to cry
I can`t let you see what you mean to me
`Cause my hands are tied and my heart`s not free
We`re not meant to be
It`s the hardest thing I`ll ever have to do
To turn around and walk away
Pretending I don`t love you

98 degrees

Love ceases to be a pleasure, when it ceases to be a secret.

Aphra Behn
English novelist and dramatist.

We read the Golden Rule and judge it to be a brilliant distillation of many of our ethical impulses. And then we come across another of God’s teachings on morality: if a man discovers on his wedding night that his bride is not a virgin, he must stone her to death on her father’s doorstep (Deuteronomy 22:13-21).

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

Puro love naman quotes ng mga 'to. :laugh: Sabay na nga rin ako sa uso sa inyo. Peace!

Eto galing sa movie na 'Ghost of Girlfriends Past' e. Di ko alam kung sino na nakapanood sa inyo. :yes:

Connor Mead: I am begging you- don't run away. You and Paul have something so rare, so powerful- don't chicken out now.
Sandra: Don't chicken out? He cheated.
Connor Mead: Get over it. It was years ago! With some slutty friend of yours. A friend incidentally, that you're not even mad at. And you know why? Because you don't actually care. You love Paul so much you forgave him the second you heard, and that's what scares you.
Sandra: you have no idea how I feel. No idea!
Connor Mead: Yes, I do. I've been in your shoes. You know what? It scared the hell out of me too. What if she hurt me? What if she left me? What if she died? It would have been the end of me. So I cut it short, before she ever could. And you know what? It was the biggest mistake I ever made. And you're making the same mistake right now, and I'll be goddamned if I'm going to sit by and watch. You've got to risk love Sandra! I didn't and look at me; I'm a lonely ghost of a man. It doesn't mean that you're never going to get hurt but the pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love. And from someone who's felt a lot of both trust me, pain beats regret everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Don't run away. Don't do it.

^Ako nga rin e, kaya pati sa status update ko nun sa facebook nakalagay yan e. :lol: At nagulo na rin inbox ng mga katext ko dahil diyan. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom