Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "us" in trust, and "if" in life. :D

"Never take the advice of someone who has not had your kind of trouble."

- Sidney J. Harris

Before you ask which way to go, remember where you've been

“Control yourself, let others do what they will.
This does not mean you are weak.
Control your heart, obey the principles of life.
This does not mean others are stronger”

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."

- Thomas Dewar

I wonder... If I had met you earlier in my lifetime, do you think that we would have been friends?

- roco (cowboy bebop: Episode waltz for venus)

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe." -Marilyn vos Savant

4324336988_f28d3d3c2f_o.jpg

"That it will never come again, is what makes life so sweet."
Emily Dickinson​

A useless life is an early death.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
German poet, playwright, and scientist.

"It's funny how day by day, it seems like nothing changes.
But when you look back, you'll see that everything's totally different."

Last edited:
The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.--

Abraham Lincoln

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Its hard to wait around for something you kn0w might not happen... But its harder to give up... Especially, when you know its everything you ever wanted...

Back
Top Bottom