Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
-Chuck Palahniuk

Be content to stand in the light, and let the shadow fall where it will.

- Mary W. Stewart

"If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?"

-Batman

My wings are my friend, and the wind beneath is myself

Find you, love you, marry you, and live without shame (naks!) :lol:
— Ian McEwan (Atonement)

Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities
you have achieved in your character and person,... the emotional price paid by one man
for the joy he receives from the virtues of another.:)
-Ayn Rand-

Last edited:
Sometimes we do the wrong thing because doing the right thing hurts too much.

Never underestimate the effects of your kindness. You may not see the results, but it's out there.

Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track.

- Matthew Keith Groves

"Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment. "
— Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)

"I don't think jealousy has much of a connection with real, objective conditions. Like if you're fortunate you're not jealous, but if life hasn't blessed you, you are jealous. Jealousy doesn't work that way. It's more like a tumor secretly growing inside us that gets bigger and bigger, beyond all reason. Even if you find out it's there, there's nothing you can do to stop it."
— Haruki Murakami (Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman: 24 Stories)

"Age certainly hadn't conferred any smarts on me. Character maybe, but mediocrity is a constant, as one Russian writer put it. Russian writers have a way with aphorisms. They probably spend all winter thinking them up."
— Haruki Murakami

"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting."
— Haruki Murakami (Dance, Dance, Dance)

"I don't know, there's something about you. Say there's an hourglass: the sand's about to run out. Someone like you can always be counted on to turn the thing over.""
— Haruki Murakami (A Wild Sheep Chase)

"But I didn't understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair. "
— Haruki Murakami (South of the Border, West of the Sun)

"Every one of us is losing something precious to us. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back again. That’s part of what it means to be alive."
— Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore)

"Memories are what warm you up from the inside, but they're also what tear you apart."

"Time expands, then contracts, all in tune with the stirrings of the heart."

Back
Top Bottom