Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Live life not only by making yourself happy, but making others as well.

Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your life. You just have to wake up and get there.

When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that he will be like that forever because even the the sweetest chocolate, EXPIRES.

" the greatest disease in earth isnt
medical .. its being unwanted ,
unloved and uncared for ... we can
cure physical diseases .. but the only
cure for despair is LOVE .. there are
those who are dying for a piece of
bread .. but many more are dying for
a piece of LOVE .. share it everyday "

from greys anatomy

Maybe it's not all about trying to fix something that is broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

Always remember: When times are difficult, remind yourself that no pain comes to you without a purpose.

"Hate only gives birth to
even more hate."

orochimaru

And I’m waiting for the day when I can hold your hand, look you in the eye and tell you I trust you.... Not that I love you, that I trust you. I know I’m capable of love. I know that. but I can’t trust. and when I can trust you, all the walls will be broken, and it will be then that I will be able to spend my life with you, safely.

You want to have something you never had before?
Then do something you've never done before .

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

~Warren Buffett

Do you know what's wrong with the word "sorry"?
It gives people the wrong idea that any mistake can be solved by a single word.

“Walang maduming kubeta sa taeng palabas na”.

For me its a quote that resembles courage, resourcefulness, and good decision making.

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love" - Tom Robbins

Back
Top Bottom