Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

so have a past.everbody does .what i want to know is if i have a lace in your heart..

It’s not letting go that takes time. It’s thinking that it will never be the same again and you can’t ever go back..

Last edited:
The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever. And no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away
==
always smile.. Our faces are the best billboards where the ads of life are seen.... Life is not a problem to solve but a gift to be enjoyed... :)
==
PRIDE is like some medicine that needs to be swallowed.
YES! it's bitter, but later on it will make you feel better.
==
Huwag kang titingala sa taong hindi yuyuko para sayo..

In other words, huwag kang magmamahal ng taong mataas ang tingin sa sarili at hindi handang magpakababa para sayo.
==
When you're single all you see is happy couples and when you're in a relationship all you see is happy single people.

Somewhere there's someone
who dreams of your smile. . . .ü

If I know what love is, it is
because of you.

Never mind what others do; do better than yourself, beat your own record from day to day, and you are a Success.

- William Boetcker

Di bale nang di kumain ng INASAL

o maging kasing talino ni RIZAL

matupad lng ang aking DASAL
na sayo ako MAKASAL

mas pinili kong maging masaya
dahil mas madaling ngumiti
kesa ipaliwanag kung bkit ako malungtkot

You can close your eyes from the things you dont want to see but you can never close your heart from the things you dont want to feel
==
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

Facing the truth about yourself is the most bravest thing you gonna do, refusing to accept what others say about you, is the most cowardly thing in the world. Someone said, I know my self better than other, but pride makes them blind from what they should see about themselves

Facing the truth about yourself is the most bravest thing you gonna do, refusing to accept what others say about you, is the most cowardly thing in the world. Someone said, I know my self better than other, but pride makes them blind from what they should see about themselves
ganda...thanks

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.

;) "Failure to prepare is preparing to failure..' :)

minahal kita peru bkit mo ko gnagnito di kba kuntento sa lhat ng gnagwa ko ..lagi mo na lng sinasabi "sori na" di kba nag sasawa sa linya mong yan? tandaan mo napapgod din ako wag kng magtaka kung bkit iiwan kta kc lagi mo na lng akung pinagmumukhang tanga? :weep:

Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
-Steve Jobs

a mans life doesnt end when they die..it ends when they loose their faith

hanzo salamander of naruto

someday, someone will walk into your life and make you
realize why it never worked out
with anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom