Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Apologizing doesn't always mean that you're wrong..

at times,
you do it because you value the relationship..

and you love the person more than your EGO. :)

Everyone is handsome and beautiful except in the eyes of the insecure.

SCHOOL IS UNNECESSARY BECAUSE:

• MUSIC: We have YouTube for that.
• SPORT: I have a Wii.
• SPANISH: I watch Dora.
• ENGLISH: Everything is shortened anyway. (LOL, BRB, IDK)
• MATH: That's why we have calculators.
• GEOGRAPHY: I’'l buy a globe.
• HISTORY: They're all dead anyway.

'Never get discouraged when things do not measure to your expectation."

-----

"Insecurity is the reason why backfighters are born, they live like winners but end up losers!"

...love makes you hold on...
to things you shouldn't...
:weep:

There are two kinds of secrets: those we hide from others & those we hide from ourselves.

Sex is not the problem, lust is.

(title ng libro pero nice quote pa rin)

wag mong sasabihing mahal mo ang isang tao, kung itinatanggi mo naman siya sa harap ng ibang tao.

SAD LOVE QOUTES

I broke somebody’s heart today. I said I couldn’t stay. I said I love somebody else and he let me have my way. I told him I couldn’t love him back although he’s sweet and true. I was being unfair to him cause I had been wishing he was you.

.Wag mong ipakitang nalulungkot ka sa ibang tao kung wala ka naming balak magbahagi ng problema ng problema mo prara kang nag – alok ng candy pero hindi mo naman ibibigay.

wen u l0ve s0me1 u give everything without thinking twice,,, deny the truth,, believe in lies,, d0 crazy things that u cant xplain,,, and cry over things that hurt u,, but still stay & say "I'm 0kay"!!!!

kung mahalaga ka talaga sa isang tao, hahanap siya ng paraan para magkaoras sayo... Kung wala siyang oras sayo, wag ka nang umasang mahalaga ka sa kanya..

dati gnawa kong biro ang mahalin ka. pinaniwala kita at ikaw naman si tanga. naniwala.pero ngayn? narealize ko na ako pala ang tanga. kasi yung biro ko. sa puso ko totoo na pala.

Ano pa ang silbi ng parak kung ang lahat ay nadadaan lng sa sorry !!

Without GOD...

I am NOTHING.
1 Cor. 4:7

I know NOTHING.
1 Cor. 8:2

I can do NOTHING.
John 15:5

:D

Boys are afraid to tell their loved ones "I love you"
cause they dont want to hear the words "I dont love you etc."
But what if they are just waiting for you to say those words?
So that both of you could step forward?

Its better to try than being silent..
Thats a much FAILURE if you dont try..

a sense of purpose is the best driving force to live. because when you have a reason to live, you will never have a reason to quit..

It's literally nice when someone tell you their problems and stories. Even if you can't help them much but deep down you know you're trustworthy.

Back
Top Bottom