Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

When things aren't working out as you wish, be patient. Stop trying to move ahead of God. His timing is perfect. Trust Him.

wag mong isipin na mahina ka sa lahat ng bagay o yung gusto mo gawin na hindi mo kaya..

bakit di subukan?

baka dyan mo malalaman at malampasan ang mga taong akala mo marurunong..

you need to have a bad day every once in a while...
otherwise, you'll neve
r know how a good day feels like.

It's weird like when you’re in love, all of a sudden you’re hearing all of these love songs for the first time, and it feels like the singer is just talking to you alone, reading your mind. When you’re grieving, it’s the same thing. I’m in tune with all the sadness of the world suddenly. You know, songs find you, poems find you, people find you.

I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.
George Eliot

` The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.

We're meant to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near. And that's the deal my dear :">

When things seem to be unfavorable... just believe.
When things are not falling on their proper places.. just believe.
When in the midst of storm and no place to dwell in.. just believe.

Nothing is beautiful, only man: on this piece of naivete rests all aesthetics, it is the first truth of aesthetics. Let us immediately add its second: nothing is ugly but degenerate man - the domain of aesthetic judgment is therewith defined.​

Everyone’s afraid of something, that’s how you know you care about things, when you’re afraid you’ll lose them.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson​

Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

`
"I would warn you that I do not attribute to nature either beauty or deformity, order or confusion. Only in relation to our imagination can things be called beautiful or ugly, well-ordered or confused."

Quote worth reading:

dgrmtj.jpg

THAT'S LiFE.

Do you know the difference between a beautiful woman and a charming one?
A beauty is a woman you notice, a charmer is one who notices you.
Adlai E. Stevenson

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom