Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."

"One of the most courageous decisions you will ever make is to finally let go of whatever is hurting your heart and soul." - Brigitte Nicole

"When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It's all a matter of perspective."

When a girl gives up, it's not because she doesn't love you, but because she's tired of getting hurt & feels like you'll never care.

OMG I just had to post this nakarelate naman ako ng bongga hahaha.

"Ours began in a most unexciting way, as friends. Now, our love may be quiet and boring but it is sure. With the right amount of trust and love, and even an allowance for mistake. I love him Ginny and in love, there is no fear." - Patty

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"they told me that to make her fall in love i had to make her laugh, but everytime she laughs, i'm the one who falls in love"

A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.

"Ang sarap magpanggap na walang alam, sa harap nang nagpapanggap na maraming alam"

-Kadalasan yan sa inuman. . .

Actually mantra ko ito o life motto/slogan kaya inaapply ko religiously: "Say what you mean and mean what you say". - Anonymous

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

-Vince Lombardi

Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.

Alex Forrest: [to Dan] I guess you thought you'd get away with it. Well, you can't. - Fatal Attraction 1987

Crying is how your body speaks when your mouth can't explain the pain you feel.

The moment when you want to quit, is the moment when you need to keep pushing.

Back
Top Bottom