Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"There's a story behind every person.
A reason why they became who they are.
They aren't just like that because they want to.
It's something in the past that made them that.
And sometimes, it's already too late to fix them."

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Proverbs 20:22
English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Do not say, “I will repay evil”;
wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. - Benjamin Franklin

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"All Intellectuals are entitled to be arrogant, That's the only way they can educate the non-intellectual."

~ from the book Stupid is Forever

- - - Updated - - -

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.

― Hedy Lamarr

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

― Albert Einstein

People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you. — Abraham Hicks

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can fid such a man.

― Lana Turner

A wise man holds his tongue. Only a fool blurts out everything he knows; that only leads to sorrow and trouble.

My heart says one thing. My head says another.
Very hard to get your heart and head together in life.

sometime we do things not because we like it, we do it because it needs to be done.

Don't chase people. Work hard and be yourself. Under these two principles, the right people will find their way into your life.

The world's biggest problem is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while stupid people are full of confidence.

“ Love doesn't conquer everything. And whoever thinks it does is a fool.” ― Donna Tartt

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. Similarly, you can't see the truths in your life in a state of anger.

Back
Top Bottom