Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about.
Some things we just don'r want to hear,
and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer.
Some things are more than what you say.
They're what you do,
Some things you say because there's no other choice.
Some things you keep to yourself.
And not too often, but every now and then,
some things simply speak for themselves."

- Grey's Anatomy

“One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?” —Steve Maraboli

Always end the day with a positive thought;
no matter how hard things were. Tomorrow
is a fresh opportunity to make it better:)

Re: "Quote of the Day"

Forgiveness doesn't come easy but it's all we have to give ~~

Talking to your BEST FRIEND is sometimes all the therapy you need…

Dont judge someone's attitude until you've felt their pain.

If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an Ego problem.
- Nouman Ali Khan

Last edited:
Remember: problems are just problems' God is more powerful than them.

If one door closes, does another one open? Or do we just lose one more path?

There is nothing outside of yourself that can enable you that can enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of Yourself. - Musashi Miyamoto

"Be who you wanna be. Do what you wanna do,because in the end it does'nt matter what other's think but what you think of yourself."

“People say you can abuse marijuana. You can abuse cheeseburgers. Does that mean we should close Burger Kings.” – Joe Rogan

"Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with."

You do not marry someone because he is successful, you marry someone because he is faithful. - Toni G.

Learn to respect all kind of people. Because everyone is fighting a battle on their own.
We all have problems,bad side and bad days but
there's always so much more behind it.:yes:

Once you fall in love, those feelings never leave. Though you may no longer " like " that person, you'll always care to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom