Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Always believe in God,because there are some questions that even Google can't answer.

Forgive others. Not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.

“One day, you and I are gonna wake up and be alright. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but one day. One day. I promise you.”

No one has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.

Literally, you don't understand the struggle. It's not easy to just chill.

Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.

Everyone thinks of changing the world,
but no one thinks of changing himself.
- Leo Tolystoy

Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.

A true friend who understands your troubles is far more valuable than a hundred friends who only show up for your smiles

Re: "Quote of the Day"

Loving someone you don't see everyday is not a bad thing. It's just a proof that love is not in sight but in the heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once

If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

Always believe in God, because there are some questions that even Google can't answer.

"Whether you want to uncover the secrets of the universe, or you just want to pursue a career in the 21st century, basic computer programming is an essential skill to learn."
~ Stephen Hawking​

I am normal like you but I have different interest in life.

In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometime see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what the outcome of that.

-Makishima Shougo (Psycho Pass)

The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for them to make you laugh.

like niyo ung facebook para sa iba :D

Last edited:

She had the power to change the world but she couldn't
save the one she loved...

'You really love him/her, don't you?' It's a psychological question, no name was mentioned but still, someone came into your mind!

Back
Top Bottom