Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

If it's meant to be

It won't be too much too hard.

Somehow,

It'll fit like it's the missing piece all along.

You can't make everyone happy, remember you're not a pizza.

“I didn’t want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that’s really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you’re so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.” – Ned Vizzini, It’s Kind Of A Funny Story

Dont let somebody tell you that you can't do something, if you got a dream, you got to protect it, people can do themselves, they wanna tell you, you can't do it, if you really want something.. Go get it!

-Chris Gardner; Pursuit of Happyness

Truth is actually subjective.

It is relative to each one's version,
perception and/or interpretation.

Though the facts may not change,
the implications and complication does.

-early morning long drive thoughts

"For you a thousand times over." -- the kite runner

If you forgive, your heart will become weak and you will trust them again.
If you hate, you wont be thinking of giving them another chance to hurt you.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Losing confidence in yourself is good, if it is replaced by confidence in the Lord.
Things that leads to greater dependence on the Lord are good, but things that lead to dependence on self can be dangerous.

:)

“Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don’t keep it a secret.”

– Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics

Life is a choice. We can choose to be miserable, or we can choose to be happy in the midst of miserable circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom