Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

make it simple but significant - don draper

Don't let the world change who you are.
You are who you want to be.

-A thought to self

The shortest word I know is
“I”
The Sweetest word I know is
“LOVE”
The Person I can’t Forget is
“YOU”

Re: "Quote of the Day"

that's wrong men!

Do it to other's before they do it unto you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:thumbsup:

Yep, NT was trying too hard to better the original golden mean version of Confucius (Eastern spiritualism) formulated in the negative. Trouble is that the positive form leads to absurdities. :)

- - - Updated - - -

================

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
~ Aesop, The Dog and the Shadow

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward.

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"Walang Forever" -bes

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost

confidence is not "they will like me", confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't".

F aith
a llows
i mpossibe
t hings to
h appen

Enjoy life , Appreciate what you have because ONE DAY. you'll wake up full of regrets to see them GONE

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
encounter God can change your life...

"Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and enkindles the great."

Comte de Bussy-Rabutin (1618-1693)

"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say 'I love you,' but not everyone can wait and prove it's true."

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.-Bruce Lee

Last edited:
"Finding your passion isn’t just about careers and money. It’s about finding your authentic self. The one you’ve buried beneath other people’s needs."
- Kristin Hannah

Back
Top Bottom