Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Being positive when negativity surrounds you is not naive, it’s leadership.

Real Men don’t love
The most beautiful Girl
In the world
They love the Girl
Who can make their world
The most beautiful

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley :clap::pray:

" I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
The myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love stronger than death.

=Robert Fulghum= "

Last edited:
"Not everyone will understand your journey. That's okay, it's not their journey to understand. Just BE YOU and carry on."

I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.

~Mary Wollstonecraft~

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.

Perfectionism doesn't make you feel perfect: it makes you inadequate. ~Maria Shriver

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” :);)

Quote of the Day February 25th

"They can conquer who believe they can."

Re: Quote of the Day February 25th

"When anger rises think of the consequences":evillol:

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” -- Epicurus

If you love someone set them free, if they come back it means nobody wants them so set them free again...

Back
Top Bottom