Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

lumang quote pero i share ko na din...

actions speak louder than voice
-anonymous

“Society is funny. They ask you to be yourself and yet they judge you

― Random

Last edited:
"You are free to choose whatever you want but you are not free from the consequences of your choice."

Re: "Quote of the Day"

What an awesome thread this is!

- - - Updated - - -

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

-Albert Einstein

- - - Updated - - -

Mas maganda po kung ilalagay din natin ang source ng quote, specifically yung tao na unang nagsabi o sumulat

"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." - Bo Jackson

"We are good lawyers for our own mistakes but very good judges on the mistakes of others."

"There is an idea of me; some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity something illusory. and though i can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hands and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable...
I simply am not there"

"What if everything that you are going through right now is preparing you for what you asked for?"

"Just because you have millions of followers doesn't mean that you are better than others. Hitler has millions, Jesus has 12."

"Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?"

BtLJRKZy3re4.jpg

pHrqAbf4hXcL.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• QOTD.jpg
    QOTD.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 444
Last edited by a moderator:
:beat: A Simple Reminder..

Accept, embrace and love your flaws, so that no one can use it against you. :)

Re: :beat: A Simple Reminder..

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 392
Re: :beat: A Simple Reminder..

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quote.jpg
    Quote.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 383