Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Random thoughts from a tired mind.

Day after day, I find myself descending into madness.
As I close my eyes, I feel a dark void clawing and gnawing from deep within.
Each day I struggle, helplessly trying to keep those abominations at bay.
I try with worn hands, but I truly am unsure of until whence I can hold them off.
It is quite true, sometimes, that there are some random blades of light giving me hope,
but they come in scarce and rarely hold their ground.
Most of the time, it is just me and the darkness; and its company, I think I am beginning to enjoy.
How can I not? It is entrancing and seems almost poetic.
It can sometimes be calm and stoic, patiently waiting for my flayed heart to embrace it.
Oh how serene it could be, to just succumb to its call, to kneel down and eventually surrender.

But I must not. I can not. For I should be strong, and I must.
Because no sweeter is there than the taste of light.

Back
Top Bottom