Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread (All versions para masaya)

posible po sir,iroot mo ulit phone mo para magamit mo si triangle away, then unroot mo ulit,or antayin mo na yung official update this coming october,sa kies ka na po mag uupdate nun kasi di ka na pwede sa ota,at least after maunroot unit mo,naka reset na yung flash counter mo.

uhmm sir @sybudz2012, root ko na lang po ulit kaya? tapos unroot then triangle away tapos flash sa latest firmware? ok lang po kaya yun sir? kahit di ko na antayin ung next update, sensya na po ah

uhmm sir @sybudz2012, root ko na lang po ulit kaya? tapos unroot then triangle away tapos flash sa latest firmware? ok lang po kaya yun sir? kahit di ko na antayin ung next update, sensya na po ah

umhh.. root -> triangle -> unroot... yan po bka po kc unroot nyo agad d po gagana ung triangle nyo :p

root>run triangle away>unroot po sir,

ah see mali talaga ako hehe. maraming salamat po sa inyu :pray:

sir ganito ginwa ko dati s s3 ko pro di ko pa gngwa sa s4 ko kasi bago plang ayaw ko iroot syang.hehehe

root -> triangle -> factory reset or flash fresh firmware tpos wipe data at wipe cache.

balik n ulit sa official ung firmware nyo at 0 ung binary count for OTA update and warranty just in case. :D just my opinion.thanks

Last edited:
Parts and service warranty po ba yan?

usually parts and service warranty sila. pero nung nakita ko dati, may promo sila na samsung warranty .ewan ko kung available pa ngayon, pm mo nlang cla sir.

So... I give up na. Gusto ko na ma unlock yung Globe S4 ko. Unfortunately, naka MG5 na yung modem niya so hindi ko na ma access yung Service Mode, Debug. Grrr...

May nakasubok na ba ng any unlock sites dito? I'm willing to pay naman. Please post a link or PM me sana. I really want my S4 unlocked. 2 weeks ago I had a sudden trip overseas tapos dahil locked S4 ko, di ko magamitan ng local SIM. Napakalaking abala. At napakalaki ng roaming fees ko tuloy.

Also... Don't be too hopeful with any new accounts you have on Globe created after the February-March "upgrade" 2013 this year. I have two Globe postpaid accounts. One was created December 2011, the S4 one this August 2013. What's the problem?

1. LTE

For my LTE account, I have already made 3 requests for Globe to activate my LTE. Tinawagan ko yung customer service nila three times. Minus pa yung one time na nag request ako sa talk2globe on Twitter. During those times, I went all over Manila... Cubao and especially Makati CBD. MRT. I even got OpenSignal app to zoom in and make sure na nasa coverage area ako. (There are thin strips along Mandaluyong... Spotty pa talaga coverage niya even within Manila). No sign of LTE. Not once did I see it.

I do have the LTE SIM though if anyone asks and my S4 is GT-I9505.

2. Roaming

My 2013 post upgrade account is giving me a headache. Why? When I went to Malaysia, nag register ako sa unlimited data roaming via BridgeAlliance for 3 days on my S4 SIM. Kasi nga naka lock and I needed Internet badly for work. The condo unit my work rented for a week didn't have Internet. I got a "Cannot be processed message", followed by messages that I should go consult with talk2globe for more details.

I went off and registered my 2011 account to unli data roaming for 1 day and there was no problem. Nasubukan ko na din yung 2011 account ko before on 3 day unli data roaming sa Thailand last January, it worked no problems.

Back to my 2013 account. Just as I registered my 2011 account, I received a message from Globe saying they saw my account activities and that they registered me, but if I wasn't on roaming, that I should ignore the message. It was vague and confusing. No expiration date/time was given, whereas with my 2011 account with smooth registration, I was given one with the registration SMS.

I did not use my 2013 account at all for mobile data. I just used my S4 then with WiFi, which is a pain. I managed to get hold of a local SIM and register it to 500 MB a day for 5 Malaysian Ringgit. I have an unbranded HTC One X+ so I used that and put on the WiFi Hotspot for my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Back to the night I received confusing messages, I followed the message's advice to consult with talk2globe and I did. They came back to me 5 days after , which is 2 days after the set expiration of the promo I registered to, if I was registered at all. What BS. They told me I was registered. So I'm being charged for 1,700+ Php more for a service I never even got to use.

I would have no problems if I used the service. I'm willing to pay. But for them to get back to me 2 days after the service expiration and then expect me to pay? That's thievery.

Before, I loved Globe Postpaid. Had no problems before the "system upgrade". Now... I suggest you think twice.

3. Billing

I was billed twice the amount I am supposed to be charged for my 2013 account on my first month. First month and I already had to turn my back from my job to dispute a billing mistake they made. This never happened to my 2010 account until that time they upgraded Feb-March and my whole family did not receive their bills. We had to chase after Globe in order to pay our April bill. We wanted to pay our Feb-March bill as well but the service rep told us there was nothing else listed on our accounts, just the April bill.

Then May came and boom. 3 months in a row we had to pay. God.

What good did this "upgrade" do to anyone?

4. GSERVICES app

I can view my current bill and register to any postpaid promos should I wish with my 2011 account.

It's been 2 months I've been using the 2013 account and the app still says newly activated accounts should wait at least 48 hours to register.

I went to Globe to ask for help. They told me because they are still in the process of "upgrading", I won't be able to register my 2013 account. They didn't know when the "upgrading" would finish.

I am wishing I just bought an unlocked S4. I just went after the LTE for my new postpaid account. I have no problems with paying for services I really used, so I thought it was a fair deal, but Globe has been giving me problems and stressing me out with unfair billing and poor customer service every month.

So before you sign a contract, think twice.

So... I give up na. Gusto ko na ma unlock yung Globe S4 ko. Unfortunately, naka MG5 na yung modem niya so hindi ko na ma access yung Service Mode, Debug. Grrr...

Ate ung service mode/debug po na sinasbi nyo ay ung "Developer Option"?

Kng un po...try nyo po tap ng ilang beses ung Build ver sa about phone..lalabas po ung dev opt.

Edit: build number po pla d build ver..

please refer to my next post..(next page po...)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nakabili ako sa Greenhills nung Korean version (SHV-E300/L). Tinanong ko muna sa Globe kung may known issues pag gamitin sya dito sa Pinas pero sabi ni Globe wala naman daw. After I bought it, tested naman na wala ngang issues on all functions and features. Mas ok itong Korean version bukod sa Octa-Core at LTE ready na sya, with 32Gb internal memory ka pa kaya di ka kapusin kahit mag-install ka ng mga HD games unlike sa other versions ng S4 na I9500 at I9505 na tig 16Gb internal memory lang sya. :excited:

hello, pwde magtanong kung saan sa greenhills ka bumili at magkano bili mu?:)

usually parts and service warranty sila. pero nung nakita ko dati, may promo sila na samsung warranty .ewan ko kung available pa ngayon, pm mo nlang cla sir.

Reliable ba sila? Meron daw sila.
Anyone here na sa widget city bumili?

sa mga sir/mam n may s4, consider nyo po ba mag upgrade to note 3? :D

ask ko lng po kc may nbsa po ako n thread na mdami gsto lumipat from s4 to note 3...

pra po sa akin..hndi po ako mag note 3..since na ung note 2 ko po dati ilang beses nahulog sa kamay ko pag gamit ko isang kamay.. :p

and pra po sa akin, pnka ok na size sa akin ang s4..kya cguro po mag upgrade ako kng hndi s5 ibang phone with same size..(or tulad ng LG G2)..

kyo po mga sir/mam? :)

Reliable ba sila? Meron daw sila.
Anyone here na sa widget city bumili?

reliable nman sila, naka try na ako bumili sa knila online. samar area po ako. ingat lng sa mga fake accounts.

Last edited:
sa mga sir/mam n may s4, consider nyo po ba mag upgrade to note 3? :D

ask ko lng po kc may nbsa po ako n thread na mdami gsto lumipat from s4 to note 3...

pra po sa akin..hndi po ako mag note 3..since na ung note 2 ko po dati ilang beses nahulog sa kamay ko pag gamit ko isang kamay.. :p

and pra po sa akin, pnka ok na size sa akin ang s4..kya cguro po mag upgrade ako kng hndi s5 ibang phone with same size..(or tulad ng LG G2)..

kyo po mga sir/mam? :)
Para sakin... di na ako para lumipat.... di kasi ako mahilig sa mga phablet... ok na sakin ito... medyo handy kahit papano... hihihiy.... laki kasi ng note 3 ahy.... ^_^

Para sakin... di na ako para lumipat.... di kasi ako mahilig sa mga phablet... ok na sakin ito... medyo handy kahit papano... hihihiy.... laki kasi ng note 3 ahy.... ^_^

Yan dn po isa ko probs..hehe..d ko po kya gamitin ng isa kamay lng..tska mas ok po sa akin ung phone&tablet kaysa isang phablet lng..:thumbsup:

Sir ask ko lng bat kya dna ngana ung smart pause ng s4 q. Inopen ko nmn. Tpos sa setting check q nmn smart pause. Ayaw pdin.

Back
Top Bottom