Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[SLOW INTERNET? WANT TO STREAM HD?] Stream HD Videos using RABBIT!

What is Rabb.it?

Parang Teamviewer pero yung kinokontrol mo PC sa ibang bansa na may mabilis na internet speed. Ang icoconsume lang na speed neto sayo eh para lang sa pag kontrol o pag remote dun sa site so kahit mag stream ka ng HD hindi ka mag lalag. :thumbsup:

About Rabbit
Rabbit is about sharing your everyday. Watch your favorite shows with your friends, without being in the same room (or even the same city!). Collaborate with your coworkers when you’re all on the road. Shop together for a birthday present for Mom, then sing her “happy birthday” with family far away. The possibilities are endless.

Rabbit started with an idea: people sharing experiences online from wherever they are. We began with an app for Mac in February 2013. Then in August 2014 we launched a web-based version of Rabbit. In February 2015, we were named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Video by Fast Company. And in October 2015, we launched an app for iOS. But this is only the start: we’ve got big plans.

What do you need?

1. Desktop (Currently unavailable on android)
2. Your not so fast but Stable Internet
3. Patience and Brain (Important)

Tagalog para MAINTINDIHAN MO LALO! HAHAHAHA :rofl:

Anong kailangan mo?

1. Yang Kompyuter mo.
2. Yang Internet mo na galing sa bulok na ISP, TATALINO o GLOBOBO man yan pwede na yan.
3. Pasensya at UTAK. U-T-A-K.

How to use it?

1. Sign up on rabb.it (upper right side of the main page) WALANG REFERRAL YAN CHECK MO PA. :lol:
2. Select "Go to my Room" or hover your mouse at the bottom page of the main page and Type the website you want to visit.
3. Select your desired quality (I prefer HD, but if your internet cannot handle it LD or SD will do.
4. Done! Enjoy Rabb.it

Paano Gamitin?

1. Mag register ka sa rabb.it Hanapin mo yung Sign-up gamitin ang mata.
2. Pagkatapos mag register punta sa "Go to My Room" Hanapin mo wag kang T****.
3. Piliin mo kung anong gusto mong quality ng video mo sa baba.
4. Tapos na! Enjoy na ang panonood ng P***.

Tip: (Another way of usage)

League of Legends nilalaro ko sa PC ko using my smartbro, at nakakapag youtube playlist ako habang in game. no lag. :salute:
Another Tip lang:
Pwede rin sya gamitin as uploader dahil nga sobrang bilis ng upload speed nya pwede mong idownload ang gusto mong movie or video using this and upload it kung sang site mo man gusto (e.g. DEVHOST, OPENLOAD, MEDIAFIRE ETC.) Kagaya ng ginawa ko sa Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead 5, wala syang link na d-hst or openload kaya dinownload ko muna sya sa other site na medyo slow ang DL speed then inupload ko sa devhost which is full speed kaya naidownload ko ng fullspeed using my internet.

Pwede rin sya gamitin pang upload ng direct link of the torrent using zbigz or other torrent to direct link sites. PEACE OUT! :salute:

mga ka symb kapag po hindi na tayo makapag download ng files may lumalabas na error, close lang po natin ang ating browser for atleast 1-3 mins. then balik tayo sa rabb.it or kung ayw nyo maghintay try CLEAR BROWSER HISTORY. nasa settings na po ng ating mga browser yan. :beat: :approve:

Here's my Screenhot: I'm watching in HD and my ping is still stable.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/1qmrtIFP.png

Check my PING still stable while im on HD

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/1qmz52bH.png

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/1qmIwKqQ.png

WALANG REFERRAL DYAN KASI WALA NAMAN TALAGANG MAKUKUHA DYAN... :rofl: :lol:

Ang Akin lang eh Khit simpleng THANKS lang at feedback ay ayos na.
:upset:

HIT THANKS SA BABA!

Sir how about livestream or video stream like this site https://sports.abs-cbn.com/videos?

galing mo sir... brilliant mind... maraming salamat....

Back
Top Bottom