Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story Stress free life (stress mananagement)

Professor: "Everyday we are faced challenges and obstacles which could help us grow and help define us. Now when stress creeps in, it could make things seem quite impossible, it could even paralyze us, preventing us from doing things that need to be done. "

Professor: (Nagsasalin ng tubig sa baso galing pitsel) He asked, "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Students: "12 ounces, 16 ounces, 18 ounces."

Professor: "The absolute weight of the glass doesn't matter. It depend on how long I hold onto it."

Professor: "I hold it for a minute, nothing happens. If I hold it for an hour, my arm will begin to ache. If I hold it all day long, my arm will feel numbed and paralyzed. Well, the weight of the glass hasn't changed. But the longer I hold onto it, the heavier it becomes."

Professor: "The stresses and the worries of life are like this glass of water. If you think about them for a little while, there's no problem. Think about it for a little bit longer it begins to hurt. If you think about them all day long, and you'll feel paralyzed, incapable of doing anything."

Professor: ALWAYS REMEMBER, PUT THE GLASS DOWN!

(c) Meir Kay video

Back
Top Bottom