Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

Walang safe na lugar sa internet; kailangan aware ka at kumpleto ka sa anti-malware mo.

yeah meron ako 3 scanner malwarebyte avira at superantispyware pati kindle ko scan before opening just to be safe ahehehe

AVG Free at search and destroy lang gamit ko, wala naman nakakalusot. Kung meron man, System Recovery lang:)

kakaasar kase pag may nasaksak ka sa usb port sabay virus pala pati mga pdf ngaun pwede na maging malware kaya kahit mga ebook reaDER natin dpt ingat sa mga linalagay at dagdag info pa since ang kindle flash ang storage nya hindi advisable na scan ng scan bawat lagay baka masira ung storage drive niya.

My Sony Reader is not functioning quiet well so I switched to B&N Nook.

adobe reader, mobipocket, kindle on pc, and windows reader. depende sa format ng ebook.

adobe reader, mobipocket, kindle on pc, and windows reader. depende sa format ng ebook.

Wala talaga tatalo sa windows based e-book reader:thumbsup:

Lahat ng format maari mong basahin without converting it.

Tatay ko na mahina na mata gamit ang luma kong laptop at binabasa niya mga ebooks in large fonts (24 points).

Problema lang mahirap magbasa na nakahiga:p

oo nga hindi pwede papalit palit pwesto bigat pa naman nun hehe

well im still enjoying my kindle no problems whatsoever happy and content with it

Happy with my new kindle. Like the feature where you just email the ebook to your kindle email then it automatically loads the ebook.:)

meron ba dito may pocketbook 360?
need feedbak on this... tnx

i also love my kindle very much,use it most days and the battery life is just grand

I'm planning to buy e-book reader but I don't have any idea kung anong mas ok gamitin...any suggestion? :pray:

Last edited:
i have a kindle and an N70. mobipocket format (.prc) ebooks works fine on both so i have no problem with the conversion.

I'm planning to buy e-book reader but I don't have any idea kung anong mas ok gamitin...any suggestion? :pray:

Nook is more user friendly; it has a user replaceable battery and user upgradeable storage (Micro-SD), no tools or expertise needed.

You have to send the Kindle 3 back to Amazon to have the battery replaced and you cannot upgrade K3 storage.

For reasons of my own; I prefer using a full-featured Android Tablet (Archos 70) so I am selling my hardly used Nook for less than 8k.

Check it out at TPC: http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=9068218&page=

Back
Top Bottom