Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story The Universe of Us:Brotherhood

The cold breeze touches my soft skin, the morning light Pierce Behind the Dark Clouds.
I saw my brother is preparing his clothes and his hunting tools.
Oh,It is a good day to go outside and hunt for breakfast.
"What shall we hunt today? a Rabbit?"
"Snakes."
"in the Middle of a cold Winter? I don't Think so"
"Hush, enough Fuzzing, Just prepare the traps"
I Hurried and Prepare the traps that we have prepared all night, this time we shall catch some better meal for the whole week.

I wave, and told mom that we will be back with better meal, a Stew perhaps?

before we started hunting for our meal, My Brother always check all smooth edges rock if it is in order for he said it is important for our
safety, but still I don't Understand why?

"What Will those Stone will protect us from Brother?"
"Vesparan Creatures"
"What are those? Foods? Are they Edible?"
"Maybe" He gestured a smile

I prepared the traps in its designated places, then my Brother slits his own arm with his Knife and let the blood pour on a cloth.
The bait is ready, every one is silence, he then Raise the Stained Cloth waving it in the air like a banner.
we waited for hours, starving and hoping for a little fella to be hunted.
there is no sign of any animals that is Sniffing around. My Brother went inside again to gather the other bait.
"I'll Make sure this time, it will work"
"No Brother, that is our last carrot for a Month!"
"It's Okay, once we catch a Rabbit, We can create another bait for another round"
My brother went inside the house and looks for the carrot that he hides below the ground.
While I'm Guarding outside our field and waiting.

In the first time in my life, I saw a Cat, a black cat. My mother told me once that Cats have died during the great falls and said that Cats became a legends, they don't exist anymore. She also told me that a white cat symbolize a Spirit of Hope, I never heard about the Black cat from my Mom. This time, we might find a luck looking for our food today.
"What does it taste like?"
I look behind me and my Brother took so long.
The Black Cat stares at me beyond the Rocks that my Brother Guarding at,it was 450 Meters away from me.
Then the Black cat turn around, inviting me to Go beyond the Rocks.

I was too nervous that I wanted to shout but I knew that If I ever create some noise the cat will notice and will run away.
so I Quietly walk towards the cat, handling a knife.
when I about to Jump off and stab the Cat behind him. then I'd Just Found out that I am already outside the rocks, then my surroundings
are moving away from home.
I run and run to go back but it is too late, I am far away from home now.
the cat sit down firmly, and looks at me in the eye.
when Our Eyes met, I felt so Calm, it is the first time that I felt so Relax like I'm being carried by my mom when I was 3 yrs. Old
Then the cat looks in other Direction, in my surprise.
*Gasp*
"FLos Vitae!" "It's the flower of life, the flower that Blooms every thousands of decade"
" A Flower that Blooms in same Exact Time, a Flower that gives Life and Healing to any sort of Sickness. the flower that Can Grant you an everlasting life!"

I step closer and admire the white flower and it seems it glows.
when I'm about to say Thank you the cat was gone.

then I heard a loud growl behind me. they were 3 Wolves, one looks tough, one has a sharp claws and teeth and the other one is blazing with blue cold fire, it is one of the Vesparan Creatures, the one that adopt the harsh weather and the one that Accelarates time Evolution and Mutation, the one that we feared for, the one that My brother was talking about.
I Run as fast as I Could, I Plead for help.
But no one can hear me, until my Brother shows up with a strange knife, it has a red Epigraphy in it, it means fire.
My Brother Runs towards me and we are Cornered by the Vesparan Wolves.
The leader of the wolf was no other one the female who stand behinds it. My Brother swing his knife telling the wolves to back off, but it has no effect and he angry them more. I look for the Female Vesparan Wolf and in my Sudden Suprise, it is in the air floating and spinning, waiting for the signals of its company, till the 2 vesparan guys Attacks All in one then the 3rd Spin like a fire tornado going to Burn everything in the ground. but my brother's Sword protect him.
He shouts a name, it is the name of the sword. he then swing it in the air and fire slashes through the Wolves.
The Wolves cries on its own defeat.
I thought it was finished, then more of Vesparan Wolves Appear and we are hopeless.
They keep atacking harshly, living no time for my brother to recover.
I was Crying, seing my Brother tortured by those Wolves.
The Leader is in the air ready to Dive in for its Prey, I watched them Celebrating for the feast that they were about to Indulge.
I felt the Fear inside my heart, Burning and ready to Explode, I let go of my Emotion and Shouts.
"BORTHER!!!!!"
He Looks at me and Smile
"Good Bye, Brother"
A Strong Wind Blew away from me, a strong feeling and a burning aura that energizes all of my cells, boosting and Replenishing all of the Exhaustion we both felt.
I Didn't Know what Happened But My Brother's Wounds stops from bleeding, he also felt what I've Felt, pushing his Limits then the Sword respond to its master's call, but this time the fire was Greater and then My Brother begun slashing and moving so fast that even the fastest can't escape from him. My brother Purged all of the Wolves, and when the female one is about to retreat, he Throw the Knife and Burned it.

Alas, the day that we both suffered is finished, leaving us a bunch of Meat that Can Sustain our monthly needs form Winter.
A Bounty of Fur to sew and a bounty of things that we may able to create.

Me and My brother returned home safe and sound. I Rush to my Mother's Bed to tell the story. She looks at me in the eye, then She Smiles, a sudden comfort I've felt but the next time I Blink my Eye, I remember Everything..
My Mother is already dead, and the only person I am with is my Brother. I Finally Found out why my brother always stands and stare at me while I'm talking to mom everyday.... '

I felt Peace for the very last time.

-Fin-

Hi Guys, I am Aldwin Dexter
I want to create a Story that Fovuses on the relationship between brothers.
and also I want to create the Mood and also the Environment....
I really Suck at writing cause I prefer creating a Piece but still I can't Do it.
Anyway Tell me if You Like it and if you have any recommendation to change Specifically my Structure in my sentences, please do. also
Please don't forget to hit Thanks :)
Some day this short story will become a very Legend story.. That's my Goal xD
Actually there are many Stories and will all connect to a one big story.

Someday..

Back
Top Bottom