Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Totoo Nga Bang Dyos si Hesus?

Wala naman pag tatalo dyan sa talata na ibinigay mo. ipinapaliwanag dyan na nung una pa may iisang Dios na tunay, na hindi pa nakikita ng tao ayon sa Juan 17:3 na gusto nga ni Cristo na makilala ng tao bakit? kasi wala naman nakakitang tao sa Dios nung una pa kundi yung anak lang meaning hindi tao ang Anak kasi sya ang nagpakilala sa Dios. kaya nga bago sya mag salita tumingala sya sa langit.

kaya nga may premise sa Juan 1:18

Walang taong nakakita kailan man sa Dios; ang bugtong na Anak, na nasa sinapupunan ng Ama, siya ang nagpakilala sa kanya.

Na nasa sinapupunan at pinangak sya.

Awit 2:7
Aking sasaysayin ang tungkol sa pasiya: sinabi ng Panginoon sa akin, Ikaw ay aking anak; sa araw na ito ay ipinanganak kita.

kaya nangangahulugan na noon may iisang Dios na tunay na, na hindi nakikilala ng tao na gustong ipakilala ng Anak na si Jesus Cristo at yun ang Ama pero.

Kung wala ng pagtatalo ikaw at ako ay nagkakasundo,naniniwala ang Ama ay nagiisang tunay na Dios at hindi ang Panginoong Jesus.
So ano po ang kalagayan ng ating Panginoong Jesus?

Sino ang nagsabi nito
ISAIAS 46:9 na: “sapagka't ako'y Dios, at walang iba liban sa akin; ako'y Dios, at walang gaya ko;”

Last edited:
Kung wala ng pagtatalo ikaw at ako ay nagkakasundo,naniniwala ang Ama ay nagiisang tunay na Dios at hindi ang Panginoong Jesus.
So ano po ang kalagayan ng ating Panginoong Jesus?

Sino ang nagsabi nito
ISAIAS 46:9 na: “sapagka't ako'y Dios, at walang iba liban sa akin; ako'y Dios, at walang gaya ko;”

Edi Dios, anak sya ng Dios eh, ang anak lang ang nakakita sa Dios eh at sya lang din ang nagpakilala sa kanya. kaya nga may talatang
Juan 1:18

Walang taong nakakita kailan man sa Dios; ang bugtong na Dios, na nasa sinapupunan ng Ama, siya ang nagpakilala sa kanya.

Yung sa ISAIAS 46:9 naman, ano bang pag ka Dios ang tinutukoy ?

tuloy mo sa ISAIAS 46:10

10 Na nagpapahayag ng wakas mula sa pasimula, at mula nang mga unang panahon, ng mga bagay na hindi pa nangyayari; na nagsasabi, Ang payo ko ay mananayo, at gagawin ko ang aking buong kaligayahan:

Mga Gawa 1:7-8

At sinabi niya sa kanila, Hindi ukol sa inyo ang pagkaalam ng mga panahon o ng mga bahagi ng panahon, na itinakda ng Ama sa kaniyang sariling kapamahalaan. Datapuwa't tatanggapin ninyo ang kapangyarihan, pagdating sa inyo ng Espiritu Santo: at kayo'y magiging mga saksi ko sa Jerusalem, at sa buong Judea at Samaria, at hanggang sa kahulihulihang hangganan ng lupa.

Malinaw naman diba ?

Last edited:
Edi Dios, anak sya ng Dios eh, ang anak lang ang nakakita sa Dios eh at sya lang din ang nagpakilala sa kanya. kaya nga may talatang

Walang taong nakakita kailan man sa Dios; ang bugtong na Dios, na nasa sinapupunan ng Ama, siya ang nagpakilala sa kanya.

Yung sa ISAIAS 46:9 naman, ano bang pag ka Dios ang tinutukoy ?

tuloy mo sa ISAIAS 46:10

10 Na nagpapahayag ng wakas mula sa pasimula, at mula nang mga unang panahon, ng mga bagay na hindi pa nangyayari; na nagsasabi, Ang payo ko ay mananayo, at gagawin ko ang aking buong kaligayahan:

Mga Gawa 1:7-8

At sinabi niya sa kanila, Hindi ukol sa inyo ang pagkaalam ng mga panahon o ng mga bahagi ng panahon, na itinakda ng Ama sa kaniyang sariling kapamahalaan. Datapuwa't tatanggapin ninyo ang kapangyarihan, pagdating sa inyo ng Espiritu Santo: at kayo'y magiging mga saksi ko sa Jerusalem, at sa buong Judea at Samaria, at hanggang sa kahulihulihang hangganan ng lupa.

Malinaw naman diba ?

Kanina nagkasundo na tayo sa iisang tunay na Dios na ang AMA. Nung tinanong uli kita sa kalagayan ng Panginoong Jesus iba nanaman.
Iba na ang bilang. Ang hina ko talaga sa Math.
Salamat brother. I rest my case.

Kanina nagkasundo na tayo sa iisang tunay na Dios na ang AMA. Nung tinanong uli kita sa kalagayan ng Panginoong Jesus iba nanaman.
Iba na ang bilang. Ang hina ko talaga sa Math.
Salamat brother. I rest my case.

Lol, sabagay alam naman kung sino mas malinaw magpaliwanag or umintindi haha

Mga bro, alam ko na! medyo we are full of ourselves kasi habang nag ba back read ako ang dami natin alam pero ang nakalimutan talaga natin ay yung TITLE ng thread na ito, I admit also na naging mapilit din ako sa belief ko that is why may GAP o DIVISION na sa ating magkakapatid sa Panginoong Jesus but let us go back to basic. This thread is all about the QUESTION "Totoo Nga Bang Dyos si Hesus?"

My answer is YES. Now why did I say that is because of the verse "Philippians 2:1-11"
So I believe when Lord Jesus was here on earth he was a man 100% stripped off of divine nature or form and obey his God and his Father as what the verse is saying and then because of humbling himself and obedient God highly EXALTED him to be a god/God/lord/Lord for HIS(Father) glory. - God or Lord is a title meaning with authority but when we address or talk about the Father the one true God the meaning itself is likened to the HIGHEST to the SOURCE to the ALMIGHTY, AUTHORITY of all authorities, God of gods , The Mightiest of all the mighty.

The bible says God the Father is the one true God and it does not mean that Jesus is small god or lesser god or false god. A thousand NO, because what the Father meant to say with his word "for I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me" is him being the HIGHEST of ALL gods because the bible says also that he is a God of gods, now there is a prophecy that his son Jesus will be the god of the earth and he will rule for a thousand years just look it up alam ko nabasa mo na yon. Does it make sense now regarding as what the bible always says about the title son of man or Jesus being a man is to give emphasis for us that we too can live without sin as what the bible tells us or teaches us in 1 Peter 2:21-22.

So regarding the question e di dalawa na ang dyos? Not so because I have said above let me bring it up again " God or Lord is a title meaning with authority but when we address or talk about the Father the one true God the meaning itself is likened to the HIGHEST to the SOURCE to the ALMIGHTY, AUTHORITY of all authorities, God of gods , The Mightiest of all mighty.

The bible says God the Father is the one true God and it does not mean that Jesus is small god or lesser god or false god. A thousand NO, because what the Father meant to say with his word "for I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me" is him being the HIGHEST of ALL gods because the bible says also that he is a God of gods "

Now sa mga believer na pre-exist si Jesus with God in the beginning let me ask this
God is immortal right how do we know he is immortal? It is in the verse below;

1 Timothy 6:13-16

I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things,
and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good
confession ;
that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable,
until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ :
which in his(Jesus) times he(Jesus) shall show, who is the blessed and only
Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords ;
who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man
can approach unto ; whom no man hath seen, nor can see : to whom
be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Regarding the verse above teaching us who only has immortality will it contradict that Jesus pre exist with God unless you have another interpretation and I would like to know. Thanks for reading

Why do we say that Jesus is God?
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name"malinaw po na it is not referring to the person but to the name". shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

TAGALOG:
Isaias 9:6 Ang Dating Biblia (1905) (ADB1905)
6 Sapagka't sa atin ay ipinanganak ang isang bata, sa atin ay ibinigay ang isang anak na lalake; at ang pamamahala ay maaatang sa kaniyang balikat: at ang kaniyang pangalan ay tatawaging Kamanghamangha, Tagapayo, Makapangyarihang Dios, Walang hanggang Ama, Pangulo ng Kapayapaan.

Example:
Kek = God of darkness, Egyptian
Pag yan ibinigay ko na name ng anak ko ang ibig sabihin ba nito ay Dios na siya ng kadiliman?
Hindi porket binigyan mo ng ganung name ay yun na ang kalagayan niya.

Para po tayo ay maliwanagan.

Fulfillment na po ng 1 Tim 3:16 ang prophesy ni Isaiah sa Isaiah 6:9

Kung iintindihin po natin. God manifested in self in flesh.

Ano po ba ang pinaka unang dahilan nito? Diba para tubisin tayo sa ating mga kasalanan sa pamamagitan ng kamatayan ni Jesus?

Kaya nga sa book of Acts 2 nanlumo ang mga Israel kase hindi nila alam na si Jesus pala ang tagapagligtas nila pero pinapako nila sa crus. Kaya nga sa Acts 2:37 tinanong nila si Peter. Anong kanilang gagawin?

Mas maganda po kung hindi tayo lalayo sa bible. Wag tayo kumuha ng Egyptian definition pra bumagay sa ating sasabihin.

Hindi galing sa Egypt ang translation ng bible. sa Israel po

Mga bro, alam ko na! medyo we are full of ourselves kasi habang nag ba back read ako ang dami natin alam pero ang nakalimutan talaga natin ay yung TITLE ng thread na ito, I admit also na naging mapilit din ako sa belief ko that is why may GAP o DIVISION na sa ating magkakapatid sa Panginoong Jesus but let us go back to basic. This thread is all about the QUESTION "Totoo Nga Bang Dyos si Hesus?"

My answer is YES. Now why did I say that is because of the verse "Philippians 2:1-11"
So I believe when Lord Jesus was here on earth he was a man 100% stripped off of divine nature or form and obey his God and his Father as what the verse is saying and then because of humbling himself and obedient God highly EXALTED him to be a god/God/lord/Lord for HIS(Father) glory. - God or Lord is a title meaning with authority but when we address or talk about the Father the one true God the meaning itself is likened to the HIGHEST to the SOURCE to the ALMIGHTY, AUTHORITY of all authorities, God of gods , The Mightiest of all the mighty.

The bible says God the Father is the one true God and it does not mean that Jesus is small god or lesser god or false god. A thousand NO, because what the Father meant to say with his word "for I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me" is him being the HIGHEST of ALL gods because the bible says also that he is a God of gods, now there is a prophecy that his son Jesus will be the god of the earth and he will rule for a thousand years just look it up alam ko nabasa mo na yon. Does it make sense now regarding as what the bible always says about the title son of man or Jesus being a man is to give emphasis for us that we too can live without sin as what the bible tells us or teaches us in 1 Peter 2:21-22.

So regarding the question e di dalawa na ang dyos? Not so because I have said above let me bring it up again " God or Lord is a title meaning with authority but when we address or talk about the Father the one true God the meaning itself is likened to the HIGHEST to the SOURCE to the ALMIGHTY, AUTHORITY of all authorities, God of gods , The Mightiest of all mighty.

The bible says God the Father is the one true God and it does not mean that Jesus is small god or lesser god or false god. A thousand NO, because what the Father meant to say with his word "for I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me" is him being the HIGHEST of ALL gods because the bible says also that he is a God of gods "

Now sa mga believer na pre-exist si Jesus with God in the beginning let me ask this
God is immortal right how do we know he is immortal? It is in the verse below;

1 Timothy 6:13-16

I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things,
and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good
confession ;
that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable,
until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ :
which in his(Jesus) times he(Jesus) shall show, who is the blessed and only
Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords ;
who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man
can approach unto ; whom no man hath seen, nor can see : to whom
be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Regarding the verse above teaching us who only has immortality will it contradict that Jesus pre exist with God unless you have another interpretation and I would like to know. Thanks for reading

Hey, rofin you just reveal in 1 Timothy 6:13-16. The pre existence of Jesus Christ. Those titles represent the pre-existence of Christ. And supported all what Christ claim when He was on earth. "The who only has immortality" confirms His indecency in his immortality. When you look at the whole context his immortality does not imply after His resurrection but of who he was. And try the translation, GENEVA, NKJV and NASB. Those are one of the most accurate translation in the bible, for you to understand more those verses.

> Since no man has ever seen God. Jesus pre-incarnate or what the scholars or the reformers called the "theophany" talking to the ancient days. I do believe He was the one talking to Abraham, Moses, Joshua, etc... as the great I AM and the angel of the Lord and the commander of the Lords army.
> There are verses that supported this, if you want to study with me. Try first read the whole context of the book of JUDE. And connect the verses 4 & 5.

Last edited:
Fulfillment na po ng 1 Tim 3:16 ang prophesy ni Isaiah sa Isaiah 6:9

Kung iintindihin po natin. God manifested in self in flesh.

Ano po ba ang pinaka unang dahilan nito? Diba para tubisin tayo sa ating mga kasalanan sa pamamagitan ng kamatayan ni Jesus?

Kaya nga sa book of Acts 2 nanlumo ang mga Israel kase hindi nila alam na si Jesus pala ang tagapagligtas nila pero pinapako nila sa crus. Kaya nga sa Acts 2:37 tinanong nila si Peter. Anong kanilang gagawin?

Mas maganda po kung hindi tayo lalayo sa bible. Wag tayo kumuha ng Egyptian definition pra bumagay sa ating sasabihin.

Hindi galing sa Egypt ang translation ng bible. sa Israel po

Sorry po kung ginamit ko ang Egypt as Example. Bawal pala yun.

Pakipaliwanag po ang salin ng 1 Tim 3:16 na yan. Wala ako nabasa na God manifested in flesh.
Alam ko ilalabas mo ang salin sasakto sa claim mo.

New International Version
Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

New Living Translation
Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory.

English Standard Version
Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

New American Standard Bible
By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
And most certainly, the mystery of godliness is great: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

International Standard Version
By common confession, the secret of our godly worship is great: In flesh was he revealed to sight, kept righteous by the Spirit's might, adored by angels singing. To nations was he manifest, believing souls found peace and rest, our Lord in heaven reigning!

NET Bible
And we all agree, our religion contains amazing revelation: He was revealed in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among Gentiles, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And this Mystery of Righteousness is truly great, which was revealed in the flesh and was justified in The Spirit; He appeared to Angels and was preached among the Gentiles; He was trusted in the world and he ascended into glory.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The mystery that gives us our reverence for God is acknowledged to be great: He appeared in his human nature, was approved by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was announced throughout the nations, was believed in the world, and was taken to heaven in glory.

American Standard Version
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And evidently great is the mystery of godliness, which was manifested in the flesh, was justified in the spirit, appeared unto angels, hath been preached unto the Gentiles, is believed in the world, is taken up in glory.

English Revised Version
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, received up in glory.

Weymouth New Testament
And, beyond controversy, great is the mystery of our religion-- that Christ appeared in human form, and His claims justified by the Spirit, was seen by angels and proclaimed among Gentile nations, was believed on in the world, and received up again into glory.

Sinabi na ng direkta mahirap pala paniwalaan to.
Juan 17:3
3At ito ang buhay na walang hanggan, na ikaw ay makilala nila na iisang Dios na tunay, at siyang iyong sinugo, sa makatuwid baga'y si Jesucristo.

Last edited:
Sorry po kung ginamit ko ang Egypt as Example. Bawal pala yun.

Pakipaliwanag po ang salin ng 1 Tim 3:16 na yan. Wala ako nabasa na God manifested in flesh.
Alam ko ilalabas mo ang salin sasakto sa claim mo.

Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

New Living Translation
Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory.

English Standard Version
Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.

And most certainly, the mystery of godliness is great: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

By common confession, the secret of our godly worship is great: In flesh was he revealed to sight, kept righteous by the Spirit's might, adored by angels singing. To nations was he manifest, believing souls found peace and rest, our Lord in heaven reigning!

NET Bible
And we all agree, our religion contains amazing revelation: He was revealed in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among Gentiles, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

And this Mystery of Righteousness is truly great, which was revealed in the flesh and was justified in The Spirit; He appeared to Angels and was preached among the Gentiles; He was trusted in the world and he ascended into glory.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The mystery that gives us our reverence for God is acknowledged to be great: He appeared in his human nature, was approved by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was announced throughout the nations, was believed in the world, and was taken to heaven in glory.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And evidently great is the mystery of godliness, which was manifested in the flesh, was justified in the spirit, appeared unto angels, hath been preached unto the Gentiles, is believed in the world, is taken up in glory.

English Revised Version
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, received up in glory.

Weymouth New Testament
And, beyond controversy, great is the mystery of our religion-- that Christ appeared in human form, and His claims justified by the Spirit, was seen by angels and proclaimed among Gentile nations, was believed on in the world, and received up again into glory.

Sinabi na ng direkta mahirap pala paniwalaan to.
Juan 17:3
3At ito ang buhay na walang hanggan, na ikaw ay makilala nila na iisang Dios na tunay, at siyang iyong sinugo, sa makatuwid baga'y si Jesucristo.

> True that the Bible teaches we only have one God. But God is a Tri-une being. God is a Tri-unity. Now this is another topic so I wont go as far as getting into it.

> How about this verse bro. That tells,

Hebrews 1:8-9 KJV
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Hebrews 1:8-9 ESV
8 But of the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has anointed you
with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

Note this verses is referred from Psalms 45:6-8.

> What does this verse mean to you?

> Also who do we offer our worship?

Last edited:
Answering the question kung totoo nga bang diyos si Hesus? Para sa akin ay isang malaking oo. Eto po ay para sa akin lamang. At hindi ko na balak magpakita pa ng evidences na totoo yung paniniwala ko. Kase kahit anong paglatag mo dito pag sarado ang isip ng mga tao e hindi talaga maniniwala yan. Actually, ganun naman talaga sa mundo. Hinding hindi magkakaroon ng absolute truth. Wala nga absolute truth eh! Kase may kanya kanya tayong paniniwala. We always have our own truth.

I assume na lahat naman tayo dito kristiyano and dahil diyan na ang basehan talaga natin dito is bibliya, so, we believe that there is only one God..and yes, it is God the Father. Nasa bible yan. But when i say that Jesus is God also, then people will normally think na, ay?! Dalawa ang Dios. Of course, marunong naman tayo sa math. Pero, that is the wonder of God na hindi kayang arukin ng ating pag-iisip, gaano ka man tayo katalino. Walang katapusang argumento about dito. Kaya huwag na tayong mag pilitan sa kung anong tama. Bilang isang kristiyano, maging maunawain tayo and we should love one another. I think this way because this is how Jesus my Lord thinks. I hope and pray that we should have the eagerness to live like Christ everyday. He is our pattern. Siya ang dapat na iniidolo. Kaya siya pinadala ng Diyos ama dito. Para magkaroon tayo ng taong susundan.

Kaya may mga tao na ayaw maniwala na Diyos si Hesus because of the plain understanding.. For example: Pinadala ng Diyos ama si Hesus sa mundo. So, for plain thinkers, ay! Sugo lang si Hesus! Ibig sabihin hindi siya diyos. Diba ganun? Ganun tayo mag isip.. Pero para sa akin. Yung ganung sentence e may double meaning siya. Ginamit lang yung salitang pinadala pero deeper meaning is he made himself like man. Like us. Sa akin lang naman to. Hindi ko sinasabing ganito din dapat kayo mag isip.

I respect how you look and understand the bible. I just want all of you to dig deeper. And para sa akin. Basta may Kristo ka sa buhay, you will never wander in life. And besides, temporary lang lahat ng to. God bless us all mga ka mobi. Naniniwala ako na hinding hindi tayo pababayaan ng Diyos. Alam niya ginagawa niya. Darating din ang panahon na ipapamulat niya tayo sa katotohanan talaga. Let us all enjoy while we are waiting for Jesus to come back. I am so excited to be with my creator. I love you all.

Last edited:
Para sa akin Jesus is also a God
kasi he is from the Almighty God / His Dad.

Naipanganak lang siya sa katawan ng tao pero sa puso at kaluluwa isa siyang God like His Father which is the Lord.
Pag namatay ka it doesn't mean na hindi ka God. Kaya nga nabuhay isa ulit after 3 days. To show that we as his disciples who ever believe Him will also
have an everlasting life.

And kung bakit siya human in appearance para ma realize natin na He conquer it! It show naman diba noong nabuhay siya after 3 days? na pati din tayo as a sinner kaya mabuhay at maligtas tulad niya. And that's the Lord plan that Jesus Christ will died just to save ask.

Don't use your own Logic on this. Just be thankful that you can still breath and alive.

Nang pasimula siya ang Verbo, at ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios, at ang Verbo ay Dios. -Juan 1:1

At siya'y nararamtan ng damit na winisikan ng dugo: at ang kaniyang PANGALAN ay tinatawag na Ang VERBO NG DIYOS. -Pahayag 13:19

Ganito kase yan. Tatlo ang persona ni God ayon sa pinag aralan namin sa church. Sya si God, Sya si Jesus at Sya din ang Holy Spirit. Amen:pray:

hindi sya dios syay tao may dios bang namamatay

At muling nabuhay, umakyat sa langit at magbabalik soon sa mga final moments ng mundo? At hanggang ngayon buhay parin?? And sya mismong lumabas sa sinapupunan ng Ama, at the only one na tntwag ng Dyos ama na anak nya? May nakita knang taong ganun?

Ang hilig niyo sa SINAPUPUNAN ng ama. Hinde naman feminine si God. Masculine si God.

Sabi pa naman ni Ellie Soriano, ewan ko kung tama ang nadinig ko ha? Hinde ko sinasadya dahil meron nakikinig na Ellie Soriano dito na ang sabi, si God daw ay isa feminine.

Ang weird noh? Para lang ma justified lang na ang God the Father raw ay meron din kapangyarihan bumuo ng sinapupanan nito at magkaroon ng anak sa buo sanlibutan.

It seems na inagawan pa ng God ang role ng Goddess na she is the one giving birth to humanity.

Ang lupit noh? Sinapupuna e noh?

Pagkatapos ang weird pa, inihalimbawa pa ang seahorse na lalake na nabubuntis kaya ang God the Father ay meron din kapangyarihan magkaroon ng anak galing sinapupunan nito.

E hayop iyon. Ang human na lalake ay hinde nabubuntis o siguro, namulat ang isip ng tao na kahit lalake din pala ay pwede mabuntis pero iyon nga lang, in some animals at kaya siguro, andoon kinuha ang concept ng God na pwede mag give birth to humanity ang mismo God pero kung ganun na ikinukuha-kuha nila ang concept ng God sa ganun, e bakit some animals katulad ng peacock which is lalake siya na nang-aakit ng babae which is a peahen ay ang peahen mismo nanliligaw at lumalapit sa lalake para mag mate?

Bakit hinde din nila kunin ang ganun characteristic para sa human din bagkus, sa human world, people would not allow na babae kamo ang lumalapit sa lalake or something nanliligaw bagkus, babae pa ngang nang-aakit para ligawan sila ng lalake e.

Pagkatapos ang pronoun na he, him, his at father ay ano tawag sa kanila? Feminine din? Lupit noh? Ginawa feminine si God. E masculine pronoun ang mga iyon.

Wala sa ayos talaga.

...meron dito nagsabi na sinapupunan ng ama uli.

So confusing.

No offence sa mga miembro ng ADD ha? I am just telling the truth na sanay na sanay ang tao magbanggit na galing sa sinapupunan ng ama at pagkatapos, sabi ni Ellie Soriano na feminine raw si God huh?

Never mind.

Sorry. Confusing ang sinapupunan uli.

Last edited:
Ang hilig niyo sa SINAPUPUNAN ng ama. Hinde naman feminine si God. Masculine si God.

Sabi pa naman ni Ellie Soriano, ewan ko kung tama ang nadinig ko ha? Hinde ko sinasadya dahil meron nakikinig na Ellie Soriano dito na ang sabi, si God daw ay isa feminine.

Ang weird noh? Para lang ma justified lang na ang God the Father raw ay meron din kapangyarihan bumuo ng sinapupanan nito at magkaroon ng anak sa buo sanlibutan.

It seems na inagawan pa ng God ang role ng Goddess na she is the one giving birth to humanity.

Ang lupit noh? Sinapupuna e noh?

Pagkatapos ang weird pa, inihalimbawa pa ang seahorse na lalake na nabubuntis kaya ang God the Father ay meron din kapangyarihan magkaroon ng anak galing sinapupunan nito.

E hayop iyon. Ang human na lalake ay hinde nabubuntis o siguro, namulat ang isip ng tao na kahit lalake din pala ay pwede mabuntis pero iyon nga lang, in some animals at kaya siguro, andoon kinuha ang concept ng God na pwede mag give birth to humanity ang mismo God pero kung ganun na ikinukuha-kuha nila ang concept ng God sa ganun, e bakit some animals katulad ng peacock which is lalake siya na nang-aakit ng babae which is a peahen ay ang peahen mismo nanliligaw at lumalapit sa lalake para mag mate?

Bakit hinde din nila kunin ang ganun characteristic para sa human din bagkus, sa human world, people would not allow na babae kamo ang lumalapit sa lalake or something nanliligaw bagkus, babae pa ngang nang-aakit para ligawan sila ng lalake e.

Pagkatapos ang pronoun na he, him, his at father ay ano tawag sa kanila? Feminine din? Lupit noh? Ginawa feminine si God. E masculine pronoun ang mga iyon.

Wala sa ayos talaga.

...meron dito nagsabi na sinapupunan ng ama uli.

So confusing.

No offence sa mga miembro ng ADD ha? I am just telling the truth na sanay na sanay ang tao magbanggit na galing sa sinapupunan ng ama at pagkatapos, sabi ni Ellie Soriano na feminine raw si God huh?

Never mind.

Sorry. Confusing ang sinapupunan uli.

Eh yun ang nakasulat eh ?

mas marunong ka pa sa Dios na nagpasulat sa Biblia ? tyaka yung tinutukoy mo na feminine pamantayan lang ng tao yun.

Sea horse nga lalaki nanganganak eh.

tyaka san mo nakuha yung feminine na sabi ni Bro Eli ? baka tsismis na naman yan

Last edited:
Verse po sa bible na nagsabi si Hesus na siya ay diyos. Meron po ba? Ung sinabi niya na deretso poh.

mas marunong ka pa sa Dios na nagpasulat sa Biblia ? tyaka yung tinutukoy mo na feminine pamantayan lang ng tao yun.

tyaka san mo nakuha yung feminine na sabi ni Bro Eli ? baka tsismis na naman yan

Okay. Fine. No comment na lang. Iba kase ang pandinig ko kapag ama na nabubuntis... ay... I mean ama na meron sinapupunan.

Tamad mag explain poh. Na imagine ko tuloy na sana noh? Lalake na lang ang nabubuntis at kami women ang provider para yung characteristic ng masculine ng God ay similar sa masculine characteristic ng men.

I think iyon na lang ang kulang dahil marami na sila nakuha like being authority, superior, influential role in society.

Ang pagbubuntis lang ang hinde sa lalake. Yun lang ang medio tumagilid. Ang concept of God ay nakikita kung papaano magbehave ang mga tao.

Yun na lang talaga.

P.S.

KNOWLEDGEABLE lang po ako pero hinde ko sinasabi na mas marunong ako kay God. Ikaw lang ang nagsasabi nun sa akin dahil KNOWLEDGEABLE ka lang din sa bible mo na gawa ng tao according sa concept of God.

Remember? Ikaw mismo nagsabi na wala pa nakakakita kay God. Therefore I conclude, naisulat ng tao ang bible according sa ideal God nila dahil wala pa nga nakakakita sa kanya at hinde siya literal na totoo tao in physical para magpakita.

Gawa ng tao.

Last edited:
Okay. Fine. No comment na lang. Iba kase ang pandinig ko kapag ama na nabubuntis... ay... I mean ama na meron sinapupunan.

Tamad mag explain poh. Na imagine ko tuloy na sana noh? Lalake na lang ang nabubuntis at kami women ang provider para yung characteristic ng masculine ng God ay similar sa masculine characteristic ng men.

I think iyon na lang ang kulang dahil marami na sila nakuha like being authority, superior, influential role in society.

Ang pagbubuntis lang ang hinde sa lalake. Yun lang ang medio tumagilid. Ang concept of God ay nakikita kung papaano magbehave ang mga tao.

Yun na lang talaga.

P.S.

KNOWLEDGEABLE lang po ako pero hinde ko sinasabi na mas marunong ako kay God. Ikaw lang ang nagsasabi nun sa akin dahil KNOWLEDGEABLE ka lang din sa bible mo na gawa ng tao according sa concept of God.

Remember? Ikaw mismo nagsabi na wala pa nakakakita kay God. Therefore I conclude, naisulat ng tao ang bible according sa ideal God nila dahil wala pa nga nakakakita sa kanya at hinde siya literal na totoo tao in physical para magpakita.

Gawa ng tao.

magkaiba kasi ang laman at espiritu. hindi nga nakikita yung espiritu eh tapos pakakahuluganan mong nabubuntis na parang laman. if nananampalataya kang may Dios at sa nakasulat sa Biblia hindi mo tututulan yan. wag kasing tutol ng tutol

ayan sa post mo mismo malulukot utak mo... Sa P Jesucristo maraming nakakita nakita ng apostol alagad at pati nagpako sa kanya... tama?
eh letra por letra dyan na walang taong nakakita kailanman sa Dios? isep isep din... yung isa dyan letra por letra daw yung posts nila pero niloloko nila sarili nila ang nakasulat verbo o salita... wala naman talaga sa biblia na nakasulat na si P Jesus ay ang Tunay na Dios... mga pinipilipit lang nila talata ayaw naman tumanggap ayan mismo post nila oph apakaliwanag... walang nakakita sa Dios pero ang P Jesus madaming nakakita... pilipitin nyo pa talata sa gusto nyo :P dagdag at bawas pa...
o sige nakasulat dyan nasa "sinapupunan" ng Ama... sino ang nasa sinapupunan ng Ama? pwede bang ang Ama at nasa sinapupunan nya ay IISA? o magkaiba? kayo na sumagot malinaw yan sa talata...
ewan ko ba sa mga namimilipit ng talata napakaraming talata na IISA LAMANG ang tunay na Dios pero pilit ipinagangaral na may pangalawa may pangatlo may madame pang tunay na Dios... may nakasulat man sa biblia na ibang mga Dios hindi yun tunay at hinding hindi kikilalanin ng Ama na mga tunay na Dios yun.
NOTE: e bakit po nakasulat dyan na bugtong na Dios Siya? eto yan aralin natin ... ang totoo maaring MALI ang pagkakasalin nyan dahil sa ibat ibang salin nakalay Bugtong na Anak hindi bugtong na Dios
for reference eto ibat ibang salin iba iba pagkakasali nyan

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

New Living Translation
No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.

English Standard Version
No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.

Berean Study Bible
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is at the Father’s side, has made Him known.

Berean Literal Bible
No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known.

No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

New King James Version
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

King James Bible
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Christian Standard Bible
No one has ever seen God. The one and only Son, who is himself God and is at the Father’s side —he has revealed him.

Contemporary English Version
No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is truly God and is closest to the Father, has shown us what God is like.

Good News Translation
No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is the same as God and is at the Father's side, he has made him known.

No one has ever seen God. The One and Only Son-- the One who is at the Father's side-- He has revealed Him.

No one has ever seen God. The unique God, who is close to the Father's side, has revealed him.

NET Bible
No one has ever seen God. The only one, himself God, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known.

New Heart English Bible
No one has seen God at any time. The only Son, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

No man has seen God at any time; The Only Begotten God Who is in the bosom of The Father, he has declared him.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
No one has ever seen God. God's only Son, the one who is closest to the Father's heart, has made him known.

New American Standard 1977
No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten God, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Jubilee Bible 2000
No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

King James 2000 Bible
No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

American King James Version
No man has seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him .

Douay-Rheims Bible
No man hath seen God at any time: the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Darby Bible Translation
No one has seen God at any time; the only-begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

English Revised Version
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Webster's Bible Translation
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Weymouth New Testament
No human eye has ever seen God: the only Son, who is in the Father's bosom--He has made Him known.

World English Bible
No one has seen God at any time. The one and only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

Young's Literal Translation
God no one hath ever seen; the only begotten Son, who is on the bosom of the Father -- he did declare.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom