Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT]Speed up your internet the SIMPLEST WAY

san po ba dito na ports?OS ko win xp(SP3) vienna edition at globe wimax gamit ko through utp cable:noidea:

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    845.6 KB · Views: 21
feedback na lang akyo guys. working po yan

sir eye.. ask ko lang po kung may side effect/s ba ang pag-change ng settings na iyan?

:thanks: pa rin..

working ito sa globe tatoo ko huawei E160, anak ng tokwa, umaabot ako 200 KB/s sa off peak hours! average 80-110KB/s

dati hanggang 80-90KB/s ako, average 40-50 KB/s

eto ang trick of the century!

at ano pang maganda dun, freegate lang gamit ko!
saan ka pa!

:praise: i'm not worthy!!

pero sa wired dsl, di ito effective, sana may tweak din dun!

good for you guys na guman.hehe thanks sa mga feedbacks niyo.pahit na lang ng thanks button guys.

Masubukan din 'to maya feedback later....

Increase your internet Speed the Simplest Way

Follow the step:-

Go to Desktop/Start Menu->
My computer-(right click on)->properties->
then go HARDWARE tab->
Device manager->

Now you will see a window of Device manager then

go to Ports->
Communication Port(double click on it and Open).
After open u can see a Communication Port properties.
Go to the Port Setting:----and now increase your "Bits per second" to 128000 and "Flow control" change to Hardware.
Apply and see the result..... ...... ....... ENJOY

Note: Kung sakaling nakakita kayo ng port doon ng modem na gamit niyo (e.g Nokia E65 OTA MODEM) just do the same process. Also the same with HUAWEI MODEMS :thumbsup:

Don't Forget to Say Thank's if u like my post

san ko po ba makikita yung port? don po ba sa network adapters?

just post your queries and questions. hehe

ayos to ah.. hehe.. new learning.. maraming slamat kasymbian.. hehe..^^.)

Back
Top Bottom