Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ TUTORIAL ]Hackintosh Basic Guide [MAC on PC]

patulong nman po..nka DL n ko.kya lang d magboot sa usb..diskette po ndedetect usb ko.

kaya po kaya ng intel g1840 6gb ram, 80gb hdd sata ?
gusto ko sana subukan.

mga sir palink naman po ng MacOs 10.12.1 gusto ko po kasi idual boot tong laptop ko :thanks:

mga paps kaya ba el capitan tong spex ko i3 4010u hd 4400 w/ nvidia 820m sinubukas ko yung installer ni sadeem e...d natuloy...maraming salamat po sa sasagot...ito po model ng laptop ko asus x450ld

Last edited:
just installed on a VM :yipee:
currently updating to Sierra
so far, so good :clap:
gusto ko sana gawing hackintosh mismo pero i'm too lazy to repartition my ssd and setup drivers :yes:

subscribed for future reference...
salamat :thanks: dito punkz ts....

mga paps kaya ba el capitan tong spex ko i3 4010u hd 4400 w/ nvidia 820m sinubukas ko yung installer ni sadeem e...d natuloy...maraming salamat po sa sasagot...ito po model ng laptop ko asus x450ld

kya sir ng lappy m d lng ggna c nvidia vcard

- - - Updated - - -

just installed on a VM :yipee:
currently updating to Sierra
so far, so good :clap:
gusto ko sana gawing hackintosh mismo pero i'm too lazy to repartition my ssd and setup drivers :yes:

native support pc rig m sir,,sound at ethernet lng ang poproblemahin m sir kng saan mdli lng nmn pganahin i7 k nga sir dti nkahackintosh sa macos ak ngla2ro ng dota 2

- - - Updated - - -

macos on my amd build soon,,,jejeje

native support pc rig m sir,,sound at ethernet lng ang poproblemahin m sir kng saan mdli lng nmn pganahin i7 k nga sir dti nkahackintosh sa macos ak ngla2ro ng dota 2

naaah... I'm ok with the VM... yung printer pala namin walang support for Mac OS kaya I can't use it for work. maybe only for compositions and emails.
medyo laggy display ko, I can't force the VM to use the hardware GPU. emulated lang tuloy tapos 128mb lang allocated vram.
I also can't get VLC to work properly... walang video output :slap: audio lang maririnig mo :noidea:
will try to install more apps and play around with the OS :thumbsup:

Tomicko, puno na inbox mo ����

naaah... I'm ok with the VM... yung printer pala namin walang support for Mac OS kaya I can't use it for work. maybe only for compositions and emails.
medyo laggy display ko, I can't force the VM to use the hardware GPU. emulated lang tuloy tapos 128mb lang allocated vram.
I also can't get VLC to work properly... walang video output :slap: audio lang maririnig mo :noidea:
will try to install more apps and play around with the OS :thumbsup:

anu b brand ng printer m nkapaginstol nco sA real mac ng hp,canon at epson brand,,my support nmn ang mga to sa macos,,ms mganda sir kng idual boot panget sa virtual machine my limitation

anu b brand ng printer m nkapaginstol nco sA real mac ng hp,canon at epson brand,,my support nmn ang mga to sa macos,,ms mganda sir kng idual boot panget sa virtual machine my limitation

I've checked the manufacturer's website kaya ko nasabing walang support :noidea:
It's a ricoh mp c2030
Kahit linux wala eh :slap:
And it's too much of a hassle to work on osx and reboot if i need to print something. Maybe kung may spare hdd ako, pwede ko gawin yun... But there's just nothing in osx that i can't do in Windows yet. Until i find that compelling reason to do, i don't think i need to install it as a dual boot :noidea:

I've checked the manufacturer's website kaya ko nasabing walang support :noidea:
It's a ricoh mp c2030
Kahit linux wala eh :slap:
And it's too much of a hassle to work on osx and reboot if i need to print something. Maybe kung may spare hdd ako, pwede ko gawin yun... But there's just nothing in osx that i can't do in Windows yet. Until i find that compelling reason to do, i don't think i need to install it as a dual boot :noidea:

rare yang printer m,,jeje

- - - Updated - - -

260vc43.jpg

dhil nbenta k n lahat vcard k npilitan ak paganahin igpu ni intel celeron g1620 overclocked to 2.85 mghz

Back
Top Bottom