Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

I didn't know that it's like that.sorry pero kapatid lang turing ko sa kanya.Sana kinompronta mo nalang ako kesa nagkalabuan kayo..

Thank you sa donuts! Natuwa na naman parents ko sayo. Good job ka na naman! :thumbsup:

Also NVM that I looked stoofeed while dancin' sa party kanina, alam kong pigil na pigil ka na gusto mo talaga akong tawanan akshali nahuli kita tinatawanan mo ko! :lol:

Sayang di ako nakapaguwi ng balloons pinigilan mo kasi ako. Wuuuuuuut?! Kid at heart ako! :lol: at least nakakuha ako ng loot bag! :belat:

I'm sorry, I'm just too boring.... Umiikot lang ang buhay ko sa office bahay at internet... Everyday Gumigising ako, Kumakain ng agahan ko naliligo pumapasok sa trabaho kumakain ng tanghalian mag ttrabaho ulit uuwi matututulog bukas ganun ulit, on Saturdays i play computer games nag iinternet lang ako. I'm sorry if my life isn't as exciting as others. I've got lies or bullshits to share... I just know how to love one woman and give her pretty much all the attention she want. I'm sorry if I am Mr. Boredom.

Sorry dear. I'm a businessman.
Your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year.

You dont have to be someone else to be loved by anyone.Just be yourself and dont let others influence what you wanna be.At the end of the day the change will always be for the better but make sure you dont lose your own identity.Stop sulking

If I'll die today? The only regret that I'll have is that I never had the chance to tell you in person how much I Like You....

^sino yan? kilala ko ba yan?

----
Naalala ko lang isang Parol Festival :rofl:

I'll just keep it from your eyes
For it won't recall the same yield of sigh
And the forsaken will to woe you by
Goes by the wind that passed by

It was never seen yet felt
Recognised by the halt on your hair
Let it blow unseen
For you know it has blown and been

Last edited:
namimiss ko na ang paglalaro ng ragnarok natin...
pero may iba ka na at may iba na din ako.
the internal grudge is still burning.

As in walang ha ni ho?sad naman :( di mo manlang ako maalala

thank you for for keeping up with me, alam ko para na akong sirang plaka na kakadaing ng tungkol sa sakit tungkol sa pinagdadaanan ko yung asdfghjk ko getting worse, salamat sa pasensya. thank you for understanding for never giving up. thank you for always being there.

sana next punta mo dito isang gallon na ng ice cream. happy food!

isaw. balon-balonan. lugaw laman and kwekkwek.

streetfood at its best.

masarap ang mga nabanggit sa taas if only libre ito. :rofl:

unsaid feelings ko talaga yan. ^

yung itaas ko, nagtext ako, niyaya ko pa nga --- walang nagreply. :))))

nauna pa yung ice cream nya. :P

I won't bother You anymore.... Hindi na ako mangungulit Promise....
Thank You, I enjoyed everything.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom