Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Yes, I know you are still pissed of because of that. I'll get it back.

i understand he is your brother, but i am not happy with the way you sound the last time.sige magkampihan nalang kayo

Keep guessing :)

Soon enough you'll realize

the decisions you made were based
on a simple stupid mistake of guessing

habang binabasa ko iyong mga pinopost mo gustong gusto na kitang gantihan.pero naisip ko na it will not be worth doing that lalo kung wala din naman maidudulot na mabuti para sa akin. so paano ba yan?let karma decide nalang for you..this also going to be the last time that I would like to encunter you in my life..hopefuly matapawad kita ng tuluyan.

happy birthday crush :celebrate:,,saya ng wall ko,,puro picture mo,,dami kasi bumabati sayo,,hehe,,sana may pag-asa ako sa tamang panahon :yes: :lol:

Hay nako. So natakot ka lokohin kaya ikaw una nagloko tapos you end up bein dumped. Bwiset na yan, if nanahimik ka na lang sa bahay di hinde ka iiwan ng bf mong hilaw. Ogag ka. Buti nga sayo. You slept with another guy tapos just bec you said sorry eh dapat okay na kayo.? Ongas ka.

naglalaro ka almost 2am na?
don't me :lmao: wag ako!
baka naman may ibang may hawak ng fb mo :lmao:
ako mino monitor ka?
kasalanan yun ng notif ni fb, bakit ako mag effort mag monitor kung noon nga di ko ginawa, ngayon paba? :p

im a little disappointed pero sige okay nalang din

pls. wag mo namang gawing tanga ang sarili mo para sakanya, hinde ganyan ang pagkakalilala ko sayo miss.

Sometimes in your life Your Situation will keep repeating itself until you learn your LESSON

Nice,,another successfull convo sayo :blush:,,ang saya lang,,kasi nag-oopen up kana din ng topic kahit slight lang,,much appreciated :yes: :dance:

Let her go. Can you not break her heart again? Please?

Back
Top Bottom