Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

The ball is in my court right? and i can do whatever i want di ba? This is my BIG move at ito ang nararapat. Ayoko ng may naaapakan at nasasaktang tao.

Whatever it is that you're doing, sana masaya ka.alam kong ikaw yan.idedeny mo pa e.you can tell me whatever it is that bothers you.

nasabi ko na lahat eh :lol:,,sa personal nalang siguro,,gusto kong malaman mo na "I love you" :pacute: :inlove:

Akala ko biro lang nung una-- pero ngayon parang tinototoo muna.

kelan kaya yang "papunta na" mo na yan,,naeexcite na ako :excited: :hyper: :pacute:

ahah mukang iba tong sayo aa. okay n ung mga nababasa ko bigla ntawa ko sa cnbi mo.
cge na pupunta nako bes

bat natawa ka mam? :think: :lol:
yun sabi nya eh,,papunta nadaw,,haha

back to topic:
Handa akong mag antay sayo,,just take your time :yes: :pacute:

Ang lakas mang trip ng ermats mo sakin ah. Palagi ka nilalaglag. :lol::rofl:

Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

Toinks heto na yon.different people same type of s**t lang.wag ganun.

Last edited by a moderator:

wag mo kong sanayin baka masaktan lang ako pag nawala ka :(

Don't stir the fury you can't contain.

I am hoping that one day you'll miss me, want me and love me more than what you felt for me before
more than what you feel for all the other girls you had :pray:

Di ko ma control situation. Wag ka sanang magalit.

Back
Top Bottom