Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

i thought i was over you. :surrender: i thought i can stand up the pain and start my life all over again... :no: but then accidentally, i heard your recorded voice on my phone saying how much you love me and how much i mean to you. cant help myself but cry.. all my efforts to forget you suddenly fell. and i know up until now i still love you.. :(

Last edited:

(Naka save as draft pa sa cellphone ko)

Ang pagmamahal ko ay para sayo pero ang sabi mo ireserba ko na lang sa iba, eh kung para sa iyo lang naman iyon?? Sagutin mo ng buong puso mo mapa-oo ka man o hinde tatanggapin ko parin ng buong kalooban ko...

Sabihin mo sakin kung galit ka, hindi ung irereject ung phone call ko.
Yah right, kasalanan ko. Pero hindi ko naman sinasadya na sabihin un sayo, tao lang ako, hindi ko alam ung mga nasasabi at sinasabi ko.
Sorry rin if ever man ako ung dahilan ng pagbago ng isip mo na di na pumunta ng Sacrifice Valley. Hindi mo dapat ginawa un... Haiz.
Oo, pinag-aalala kita... kaya ka nga yata galit sakin. :(
Sana mapatawad mo ako.

pinapsya mo araw ko...kht sa mga simpleng bagay lng:rofl:

i thought i was over you. :surrender: i thought i can stand up the pain and start my life all over again... :no: but then accidentally, i heard your recorded voice on my phone saying how much you love me and how much i mean to you. cant help myself but cry.. all my efforts to forget you suddenly fell. and i know up until now i still love you.. :(

Girl, get over it. Delete the recording, move on and get yourself a life. I've been there, I've done that. For more than two years I kept the feelings. But I realized I was slowly killing myself. (And the person I've been crying for doesn't even give a damn)

Can you please do yourself a favor? Get up. Gather your broken pieces and get yourself again.

In few years time, when you look back, you will just laugh with what little feelings and great heartache you have for him, and with how 'silly' you reacted. So start moving on now. You still have a long way to go! :thumbsup:

just like you, I am really hopin for a good result.. and I am positive that it will be a good one.:) alm kong registered engineer kna next week.:)

"Damn you for putting me through all this. Damn you for taking my faith in love, my faith in forever, my faith in you, and giving them back to me totally broken, saying you can’t handle with them anymore. You never know how much pain it caused me by just giving up, you never know how much you frightened me from loving as much as I loved you ever again!"

sa blog ko galing yan :)

para sa ex ko na nag two time sakin na nagbabalik,,

wa epek na mga pa cute mo! minsan na kitang pinatawad pero inulet mo paren.
hnd ako martyr wag mo na ako landiin kasi masaya na ako sa gf ko ngayun,,!

napanaginipan kita kanina sobrang saya ko sayo. mahal parin pla kita. kala ko nung una hindi na. pag nagkaroon ng pagkakataon liligawan kita ulit at hindi na kita papakawalan. :)

Ewan ko lang dapat ba kita paniwalaan. Haay, hirap talaga maging emotional. Ang dali maniwala. :sigh:

action speaks louder than words..

hindi ako marunong magmahal kaya umalis kana sa isip ko..
(mahal kita kung alam mo lang)

i love you more than you'll ever know...
(hindi ako marunong magmahal talaga, hanggang salita lang ako)

true love vs. flirt
:confused:

♫ ♫ ♫ wag nang paikutin ang isa't isa. lahat ng bagay ay malinaw na, di na rin kailangan pagpilitan pa, di ko na kinakailangan pang magsalita

nakita ko nang lahat ito, pinahihiwatig ng mata mo, salamat na lamang sayo....♫ ♫ ♫

la lang, i like the lyrics kasi eh kaya pa post lang po... tnx :)

Salamat pinasaya mo 'ko kahit sandali lang tayo nagging close:( miss na miss na kita..Pero bakit ganun?? Ano bang problema at parang nilayo mo na ang sarili mo saken?? Hindi ka man lang nag message kung bakit:( inadd kita noon pero inaccept mo lang:( wala man lang "oi kamuzta ka na?". Binate din kita nun birthday mo pero you still ignore me:( alam mo ba dalawang taon na 'kong naghihintay na magreply ka man lang:( miss na miss na kita! I LOVE YOU JHARENZ!

alam ko may iba na siyang mahal...eto lng maasabi ko mahal pa rin kita kahit hindi naging tayo....bata pa lang tayo mahal na kita....sana maka move on na ako kahit di ko kaya.... :I

to my bestfriend, i know you could've said goodbye to me..but i know that what you did was for my sake. you will remain my bestfriend, and that's a promise..

to my one and only...

I know we are going thru this difficult situation to move on, sometimes I want to ask you where are we now, but I'm afraid of what you will answer. I know the reason why you are sad, knowing this really hurts but I need to be strong for our family, I really wish and pray :pray: that we could bring back what we have, our love that had fall out.. Thank you for taking care of us. I really appreciate it all. For now you are near but yet so far but I will do all my best to catch up. I just want you to be happy but also realize which is much more important to you. I'm missing you so much... I don't want anything for me right now, I just want you saying I love You sincerely.. I really hope I could hear that.. love u beh

Girl, get over it. Delete the recording, move on and get yourself a life. I've been there, I've done that. For more than two years I kept the feelings. But I realized I was slowly killing myself. (And the person I've been crying for doesn't even give a damn)

Can you please do yourself a favor? Get up. Gather your broken pieces and get yourself again.

In few years time, when you look back, you will just laugh with what little feelings and great heartache you have for him, and with how 'silly' you reacted. So start moving on now. You still have a long way to go! :thumbsup:

tnx a lot.. thank you.. i dont know wat to say, but i really appreciated it.. thank you. you're ryt. i have to move on again.. tnx.. :salute:

Tinatanong mo kung bat natitiis kita ngaun.its because nag momove on na ko sa mali ko nararamdaman para sau.sana nga lang pag nawala na tong feelings na to ng tuluyan,masabi ko sayo na minahal kita

para sa taong pinakamamahal ko..keren!!

alam mong mahal kita at hindi ko lang maipakita sayo ito ng personal dahil nga TORPE ako!!

haay...bakit pa kasi ako naging torpe?? :(
samantalang yung mga ibang guys over yung confidence nila pag sa mga bagay na mga ganun?..zzz

Back
Top Bottom