Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

hindi kita pinagtatawanan kanina
natutuwa lang ako sa na overheard kong usapan nyo :giggle:

give me an effin' break!
set your priorities straight!

Last edited:
nakalimutan mo na ko, okay lang :alright: ganyan talaga ang buhay :yes:

di ko gets ang psychology ng gingawa mo.ang weird lang na tinetext moko na kesyo friendship eklat pero ayaw mo naman ako kausapin?ang labo lang..ikaw bahala.kung san ka masaya go lang.after all that's what friendship means :lol:

busy ako sa nilalaro ko, leave me alone :rofl::lmao::lol:

So inaway kita kahapon tapos kinuwento ko sa tatay ko then ako ang napagalitan ng tatay ko kasi inaway kita. Ibang klase. :lol:

leche nabasa ng kuya niya ang mga messages ko para sa kanya... @#$ADFQ

hahahahahha

I don't know why I'm still waiting even if I somehow can't make you mine.

But still, I'll be waiting, and I'll try and try and try to court while you still aren't engaged.

But for now, I'll finish my study first, and then I'll find you again someday :)

sinabi ng busy ako sa pagpapa level up eh, stay out of my life!!! joke lang boss, labyu :lmao::rofl::lol::laugh:

ganun pala kaya pala sakit grabe ^,..,^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom