Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

astig to ah.maraming aral na mapupulot.

"Sapagkat si Cristo ang handog sa ikapagpapatawad ng mga kasalanan natin, at kasalanan din ng LAHAT ng tao" 1 JUAN 2:2

"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us- yes, establish the work of our hands." (Psalms 90:17).

1 Corinthians 15:10
By the grace of God i am what i am, and his grace towards me was not in vain. On the contrary i worked harder than them, though it was not i, but the grace of God that is with me.

Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 6:23

1 Cor. 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord, your labor is not in vain.

Jeremiah 29:13

you will seek me and find me when you seek with all your heart.

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:4

Matthew 6:8
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him..

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Ephesians 3:17

Matthew 12:36-37
I tell you, on the day of judgment, people will give account on every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned.

Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 6:23

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His rigtheousness and all this things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:33

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:21

John 6:37
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me i will never cast out.

--
Thank you Lord for your grace..

Do not judge by appearances, judge with right judgment.
-John 7:24
--
happy sunday everyone.. :)

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 6:24

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Galatians 5:13

Back
Top Bottom