Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Matthew 5:44-45
But i say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

kumatok kayo at kayo'y pagbubuksan,
humanap ka at ikay makasusumpong, sapagkat sinasabi ko sainyo, ang lahat ng humahanap ay nakasusumpong ng biyaya at ang lahat ng kumakatok ay pinagbubuksan , ng biyaya ng Inyong Dios ama sa langit.

Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.

2 Corinthians 8:7

O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalms 31:23

But now the Lord my God has given me rest on every side. There is neither adversary nor misfortune.
-1 Kings 5:4

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

Psalms 40:16

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Matthew 12:35

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23

So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Ephesians 5:28

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore i will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Cor 13:14

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1 John 3:23

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 4:10

1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you know that you are God's temple and that God's spirit dwells in you?

1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart and a humble mind.

knowledge+belief+trust=FAITH
Hebrews 11:6
and without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must BELIEVE that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

cno taga pampanga sanfernando? invite ko kyo this sunday church tyo sa Christ the Living Hope Community Church (CLHCC)

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

2 Kings 6:16
He said, "Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

Back
Top Bottom