Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalms 107:8

Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

Mark 12:38

John 10:27

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

--
Happy Sunday everyone.. :)

thanks for this verse. my fellow brothers and sisters with the Lord. Let us continue to share those messages.

Nga pala if ever na wala kayong masyadong ginagawa sa internet as of now you can do live streaming or join the internet church

visit the website of ccf.org.ph/livestream

Godbless to all

Psalms 37:7

Ikaw ay manahimik sa PANGINOON, at matiyaga kang maghintay sa kanya: huwag kang mabalisa sa gumiginhawa sa lakad niya, dahil sa taong nagsasagawa ng masamang pakana.

--
Have a blessed week everyone..
God loves us.. :):)
--
:):)

1 Chronicles 16:22 NKJV
Saying, "Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm. "

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Psalms 40:17

1 Chronicles 17:19

O GOD, out of the goodness of your heart, you've taken your servant to do this great thing and put your great work on display.

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

1 Corinthians 15:10

1 Chronicles 22:19 your part is to give yourselves, heart and soul, to praying to your GOD. So get moving--build the sacred house of worship to GOD! Then bring the Chest of the Covenant of GOD and all the holy furnishings for the worship of God into the sanctuary built in honor of GOD. "

Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb

Genesis 49:25

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

I Chronicles 28:10
Take heed now, for the LORD has chosen you to build a house for the sanctuary. Be strong and do it.

II Chronicles 7:14 if My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
--
Happy Sunday everyone.. :)
Let's worship our God..
--
Thank you Lord we're livin under your grace.. :)

His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Matthew 25:23

“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.” Psalm 119:93 NIV

pasensya tagal kong nawala busy sa school

have a blessed day everyone :)

Psalms 126:5
Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee

Deuteronomy 7:13

Back
Top Bottom