Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

2 Samuel 22:25
The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in his sight.

2 Chronicles 1:10 (NIV)
Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours? "

Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 1:8

Luke 11:23 (MKJV)

He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 15:19

Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart.

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:8

Psalms 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God! I will be praised among the nations, I will be praised in the earth.

But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

1 Timothy 6:11

Miss this thread..miz u guys...Godbless",j

2 Chronicles 19:6
and said to the judges, "Consider what you do, for you judge not for man but for the LORD. He is with you in giving judgment

The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

Psalms 146:8

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

1 Peter Chapter 1:13

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:21

Mark 1:11
And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased. "

Back
Top Bottom