Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

its been a very tiring day...dami activities sa church...but reading the verses you posted guys i feel very much refreshed...thanks a lot sa inyong lahat...God bless...

Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing: but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made kn0wn unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.” - 1 Timothy 2:5-6

Matthew 11:28-29
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up." -James 4:10

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."
Exodus 20:12

Acts 20:35
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive..

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him.
Psalm 32:10

Romans 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, n0, NOT ONE:

M0rning christians!!
...bo0k= BIBLE..
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good SUCCESS.

@shamayin thank you boss.

here's my verse of the day
“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” - Isaiah 53:5-6

I Peter 1:17-19

Since you call on a Father who judges each person’s work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear. For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

Philippians 4:9
Those things, which ye have both learned, and recieved, and heard, and seen in me, D0: and the God of peace shall be with you.

“[Jesus Predicts His Death a Third Time] Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”” - Matthew 20: 17-19

hello guys? thanks for always updating This Thread (naging Busy Lang this Past days). any way i would like to share this verse na nagpatibay sa akin',j

Psalm 20:4-6 (New International Version)

4 May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
5 May we shout for joy over your victory
and lift up our banners in the name of our God.

May the LORD grant all your requests.

6 Now this I know:
The LORD gives victory to his anointed.
He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary
with the victorious power of his right hand.

hahahaha thanks God For answering my Prayers",j

Godbless po

Pansin ko din dhan2 na nawala ka..Hehe, h0pe you dont mind na lagi ako present, hehe,
anyway, here's mine:
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my Words shall not pass away.

“fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” - Hebrews 12:2

“fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” - Hebrews 12:2

the verse that had upheld my faith many many times...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom