Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!” - Philippians 2:5-8

?Lalo nang kailangan nating manalangin kapagtayo’y nakagawa ng malubhang pagkakasala. Sa gayong mga pagkakataon ay dapat nating ipakiusap ang awaat kapatawaran ni Jehova. Kung ating ipagtatapat sa kaniya ang ating mga kasalanan at pagsisikapang di na muling maulit ang mga iyon, ang Diyos ay “handang magpatawad.”—Awit 86:5; Kawikaan 28:13.

Im back, hehe
et0 po ng inspire sakin once upon a time.
Luke 19:10
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which is lost.

"The LORD is merciful and gracious,
slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy."
Psalm 103:8

"And these signs shall follow them that believe;
In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"
Mark 16:17

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” 2 Corinthians 5:17

Last edited:
Hebrews 13:2

Be sure to welcome strangers into your home. By doing this, some people have welcomed angels as guests, without even knowing it..

Be generous and hospitable everyone..
Happy sunday evening.. :)
Godbless us all.. :D

"We love Him because He first loved us."
1 John 4:9-10

Ang isang uri ng pain na ginagamit ng mga demonyo ay ang panghuhula. Ano ba ang panghuhula? Ito ay ang pagtatangkang alamin ang tungkol sa hinaharapo ang isang bagay na hindi pa nalalaman. Ang ilang anyo ng panghuhulaay astrolohiya, paggamit ng mga barahang tarot, pagtingin sa bolang kristal, pagbasa ng palad, at paghahanap ng mahiwagang mga pangitain, o mga tanda, sa panaginip. Bagaman iniisip ng maraming tao na ang panghuhula ay di-nakapipinsala, ipinakikita ng Bibliya na magkasabuwat ang mga manghuhula at ang mga balakyot na espiritu. Halimbawa, binabanggit ng Gawa 16:16-18 ang “isang demonyo ng panghuhula” na naging dahilan upang makapagsagawa ng “sining ng panghuhula” ang isang batang babae. Ngunit naiwala?niya ang kakayahang ito nang palabasin sa kaniya ang demonyo

Rom.8:28 And we know that all things work together for good, to them that love God, and to them who are the called according to His purposes..

Ecclesiastes 11:9

Be cheerful and enjoy life while you are young! Do what you want and find pleasure in what you see. But dont forget that God will judge you for everything you do..

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for
us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:31

“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” - 1 John 5:14-15

Psalm 23
Download below

Attachments

• 19_Ps_E_023.mp3
    443.5 KB
for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isaiah 41:10

‎"Everything on earth has it's own time and it's own season." Ecclesiastes 3:1
Youth Bible Global Edition CEV

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” - 2 Chronicles 7:14

"Casting all your anxiety on Him,
because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

New World Translation of
the Holy Scriptures
Psalms 113:1-9
1 Praise Jah, YOU people!
Offer praise, O YOU
servants of Jehovah,
Praise the name of
Jehovah.
2 May Jehovah’s name
become blessed
From now on and to time
indefinite.
3 From the rising of the
sun until its setting
Jehovah ’s name is to be
praised.
4 Jehovah has become
high above all the
nations;
His glory is above the
heavens.
5 Who is like Jehovah our
God,
Him who is making his
dwelling on high?
6 He is condescending to
look on heaven and
earth,
7 Raising up the lowly
one from the very dust;
He exalts the poor one
from the ashpit itself,
8 To make [him] sit with
nobles,
With the nobles of his
people.
9 He is causing the
barren woman to dwell
in a house
As a joyful mother of
sons.
Praise Jah, YOU people!

“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” - James 5:16

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Romans 8:37

Back
Top Bottom