Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension,
but a patient man calms a quarrel."
Proverbs 15:18

Isaiah 41:10
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

"If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land; but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword. " For the mouth of the LORD has spoken." (Isaiah 1:19-20).

Last edited:
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth." The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress."
Psalm 46:10-11

Proverbs 9:10
The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Luke 6:45 -- A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. (KJV)

"Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17).

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near." (Revelation 1:3).

"Worry weighs a person down;
an encouraging word cheers a person up."
Proverbs 12:25

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the
bond of peace."
Ephesians 4:2

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission."
1 Timothy 2:11

Last edited:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." (1 John 3:18).

"If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth." (1 John 1:6).

"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;
but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish
because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
John 16:21

John 16:33
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Proverbs 15:26 -- The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD, but gracious words are pure.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9).

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.

"But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and don't try to stop them!
People who are like these children belong to God's kingdom"
Matthew 19:14

"Say to wisdom, "You are my sister", and call understanding your kinsman;" (Proverbs 7:4).

Back
Top Bottom