Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Proverbs 19:21

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

Romans 8:28

"Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity."

1 Timothy 4:12

"He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me." (John 14:24).

"Blessed is the man

who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked

or stand in the way of sinners

or sit in the seat of mockers.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD,

and on his law he meditates day and night.

He is like a tree planted by streams of water,

which yields its fruit in season

and whose leaf does not wither.

Whatever he does prospers.”

Psalm 1:1-3

JOhn3:16.. pinakatouching na verse.

yah, but most people just take the verse for granted. ;)

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

that is the message God wants us to know.

Last edited:
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."

Psalm 119:105

At one time you were not God’s people. But now you are God’s people. At one time you did not know God’s kindness. Now you do.”

1 Peter 2: 9-10

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." (James 1:12).

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."

1 Thessalonians 5:11

“He who says to the wicked, “You are righteous,” Him the people will curse; Nations will abhor him. But those who rebuke the wicked will have delight, And a good blessing will come upon them.”

Proverbs 24:24-25

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.”

Colossians 3:16

“When I say to a wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.”

Ezekiel 3:18-19

“Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth, each one of you, with his neighbor, for we are members of one another."

Ephesians 4:25

“The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man is he who listens to counsel.”

Proverbs 12:15

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." (Proverbs 14:12).

M0rning.. And be guided by God",j

Godbless",j

kawikaan 11:9
Ang labi ng walang Diyos, sa iba ay mapanira,
ngunit ang dunong ng matuwid ay
nagliligtas ng kapwa.

“So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.”

Romans 14:12

Hope In Him

As we drove home from a Christmas party one evening, my family and I approached a small country church nestled between glittering snowbanks. From a distance, I could see its holiday display. Strings of white lights formed the capital letters: H-O-P-E. The sight of that word shining in the darkness reminded me that Jesus is, and always has been, the hope of humankind.

Before Jesus was born, people hoped for the Messiah—the One who would shoulder their sin and intercede with God on their behalf (Isa. 53:12). They expected the Messiah to arrive through a virgin who would bear a son in Bethlehem and would name Him Immanuel, “God with us” (7:14). The night Jesus was born, their hope was fulfilled (Luke 2:1-14).

Although we’re no longer waiting for Jesus in the form of an infant, He is still the source of our hope. We watch for His second coming (Matt. 24:30); we anticipate the heavenly home He is preparing for us (John 14:2); and we dream of living with Him in His celestial city (1 Thess. 4:16). As Christians, we can look forward to the future because the baby in the manger was, and still is, “the Lord Jesus Christ, our hope” (1 Tim. 1:1).

That night so many years ago
Which brought the Savior’s birth,
Gave promise of a brighter hope:
Good will—and peace on earth. —Anon.

The key word of Christmas is “Immanuel”— God with us!

Back
Top Bottom