Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Virtual love affair

mas maganda parin kung personal talaga kayong nagkikita kaysa sa online

^+1

naranasan ko na rin 'yan...may mga tao talaga na sweet at mababait sa text/chat pero pag nakilala mo sa personal...naku inday! 'wag na lang... :lol:

parang mahirap naman yang ganyan.. pero nasa tao din yan.. tiwala siguro.. pero mahirap din eh lalo na kung isa eh hindi matino

kanya kanya lang naman kasi talaga yan eh :)

sabi nga ng isang kakilala ko

not all things in the world are serve to you in a silver platter

sometimes the things that make you happy and contented is whats not given to you

now is the time you learn to still to know whats going on even if its pain or happiness atleast you know..

to learn naman kasi db you have to experience it. wag lang isara ang isipan kasi anything is possible.. powerful na ang technologies which can reach out two people in different timezone :)
adjustments lang cguro and keeping an open mind :) anything can work out as long as you believe :)

i need some views regarding this matter..

ano sa tingin nyo ang masasabi nyo sa CYBER/VIRTUAL LOVE AFFAIR?

as in mahal mo na xa khit dmo xa nkikita, nakachat mo lang, nakatext mo lang, naging phonepal...

take note never mo siya nakita o nakasama personally communication nyo lang is cellphone or pc??

post your views,,,

thats not love, its admiration or simpleng paghanga lang. . .
how will you know that she/he loves you if you cant see his sincerity.?

sincerity kasi fro me can't be seen eh...

it should be felt :)

anybody can fake sincerity if its just for seeing :)

i will prefer feeling the sincerity of the person than seeing it...

kami ng gf ko 3yrs sa internet lang den last march 2010 lang kami nagmeet den till now kami pa din..:thumbsup:

wow lucky naman:yipee: ni prince :)

sana ako din hehehe:pray:

annetok bakit gusto mo ng virtual love affair? do you prefer it over the real thing?

virtual love affair? para ka diyan bulag, you can see what others don't and can't, minsan masaya din. Pero some people still need the touch and the eyes to see love, kaya wala masyado nagtatagal. It's good to know na mayroong naglalast na relationship kahit na mahirap in some ways:)

sabi nga ang pinaka unang level ng love ay EROS which means loving or liking the physical appearance, how to love if you cant see the person at first? probabably, its nice to say, VIRTUAL FANTASY.:pray:

annetok bakit gusto mo ng virtual love affair? do you prefer it over the real thing?

virtual love affair? para ka diyan bulag, you can see what others don't and can't, minsan masaya din. Pero some people still need the touch and the eyes to see love, kaya wala masyado nagtatagal. It's good to know na mayroong naglalast na relationship kahit na mahirap in some ways:)

i didnt say i want a virtual love affair... what i meant was to find atleast love even thru personally or in a weird way... anything basta ung something surprising :)

i don't take any risk on that ehh!

pero nasa sayo pa rin ang desisyon!

i didnt say i want a virtual love affair... what i meant was to find atleast love even thru personally or in a weird way... anything basta ung something surprising :)

wierd way? define weird way. something surprising? teka teka medyo personal na ata mga questions ko,:lol: nakakacurious kasi ung line na "weird way" hehe

wierd way? define weird way. something surprising? teka teka medyo personal na ata mga questions ko,:lol: nakakacurious kasi ung line na "weird way" hehe

in weird way... example sa aksidente o kaya sa burol o kaya sa basurahan ganon o kaya sa patayan kidnappan ganon :lol:

in weird way... example sa aksidente o kaya sa burol o kaya sa basurahan ganon o kaya sa patayan kidnappan ganon :lol:

parang gusto ko din yung ganun a, yung sa weird way, pwede ba jan yung npadaan ako sa thread na to tpos nakilala ko yung TS..
:yipee::yipee:

Back
Top Bottom