Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem Weakened

before i start, have you ever wonder why you can't connect to people?
even though you socialize, you talk to people, you seems to be empty?
that's how i feel everyday...
i don't know who to talk to...
it's seems that no one is interested on talking to me or listen to my ideas..
anyway, here goes...

"Weakened"

everyday that passes feels like an empty day
it's like i always wake up in the vast sea
with nothing but myself
where i'm lost therein

it feels like everyday i wake up
i ended up more tired
but luckily somehow i find strength
i don't know where i got it but i have

but as the day goes on
the more i dragged myself to finish
whatever i need to do
the more i get weak

i don't know how to break free
i don't know how to release this
it's like i'm being weakened
day by day...

Last edited:
I just noticed, it's been almost three months na pala since it was posted. Yet nobody seems to appreciate a simple but emotional poetry. Feels like the poem justified itself and you, TS. Made me wonder where is the new generation of poets of this part of Mobilarian world... :think:

But cheer up, bro! You just got the attention of an old poet! Just keep on sharing your thoughts. Someone else someday will be touched when they stumbled with a meaningful poem like this! :)

thank you sir at nagustuhan mo yung munting gawa ko kahit may pagkabarok yung pagkakasulat,
medyo matatagalan pa cguro bago to masundan...
medyo hindi pa din good yung mga nangyayare sa ngayon eh...

minsan pa, salamat ng marami sa appreciation ng munti kung gawa..... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom