Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wedding Song Suggestions

you come to my senses - chicago
hanggang may pag-ibig - chillitees
everything - lifehouse

Hi guys, we're currently making up a list kung ano magandang gamiting songs para sa wedding namin ni Mrs. Batts-to-be. Your suggestions would be most welcome! We don't want anything too mushy, or yung mga tipong 'gasgas' na sa mga weddings.

Post nyo dito suggestions nyo ha, eto mga kailangan namin:

CHURCH SONGS
BRIDAL ENTRANCE SONG
AFTER WEDDING SONGS (pictorial)
RECEPTION SONGS
AFTER RECEPTION SONGS

Kahit ilan ipost nyo ok lang ha. Thanks!

58084.jpg

Update lang para di ma confuse mga newbies at magpopost:

I'm already happily married to my wife, and we're already expecting our first baby. :) Noong June yung wedding namin and I got a lot of postive feedback from the suggestions posted here. Nakapost rin dito yung final list of songs na ginamit namin, from the church music, up to the reception.

Now, I'm keeping this thread open, para makakuha ng pointers ang iba pang kapwa Symbianizers na nagpa-planong magpakasal. God bless! :)

sir batts, nasan na un listing ng songs na ginamit mu sa wedding mu? natignan ko na til page 19 pero nde ko nakita...

thanks...:)

substitute to wedding march, Two is Better than One Instrumental, napaka-glorious..

try nyo lang po ung MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW NI MICHAEL RUFF, astig po yan....

try nyo lang po ung MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW NI MICHAEL RUFF, astig po yan....
tsaka ung sa reception na musika nyo try nyo din po ung ENYA..

for me:

Beautiful - Wayne Brady (with Jim Brickman on Keyboards)
Always - Atlantic Star
Nothing's Gonna Stop us - Starship
Marry Your Daughter - Bryan Jr. & Nicko McKnight
God Gave me You - Bryan White
Don't Know Much - AAron Neville / Linda Ronstadt
I'll Be - Edwin MCCain
Captured - Christian Bautista & Sitti
Forever in Your Eyes - Christian Bautista
The One who Won my Heart - Christian Bautista
Love Moves in Mysterious Ways - Nina
For All of My Life - For Real

:lol:

Perfect pang wedding song

1.I will By Billy Gilman
2.You Are The love Of My Life - Jim Brickman Featuring Michael W. Smith
3.Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
4.Here There And Everywhere - Beatles
5. Marry Me - Train
6. Forever - Westlife or Damage

update ko na lang pagna-alala ko ung iba (Y)

Last edited:
1.I WIll Be here by Steven Chapman
2.Forevermore By Side A
3.First Love by Utada Hikaru
4.You Were There by Southern Sons
5.KIss the Rain by Yiruma
6.River Flows in you by Yiruma

thanks for all suggestion... hindi pa ako ikakasal pero marami na akong napili para sa future wedding. :)) ano po ideal age para sa inyo dapat ikasal ang lalaki? at babae?

By Your Side - Sade

the best wedding song and i'm planning to use it on my wedding on march next year.

Cherish - Kool And The Gang

ang ganda po ng lyrics, ok na gamitin for wedding :)

Pwede music lang? Canon basta wag yung rock version.

Back
Top Bottom