Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Does the Bible Really Teach? II

No my friend, it will enlightened you! All you need is to have faith in Him. Put Him in your hearts so that you can fully understand.

God bless you always.. :)

Friend, if bible will cause enlightenment... bakit maraming nagpatayan ng dahil dito? Bakit dumami ang religion? Hate? etc :)

^ typical athiest arguments :) I think nasagot na yan in some other thread :)
@thread: any new ideas to shared? welcome natin

^huh typical atheist argument? that due to typical theist statement.

Last edited:
^ typical athiest arguments :) I think nasagot na yan in some other thread :)
@thread: any new ideas to shared? welcome natin

im not an atheist yet :) im a deist i guess... i just don't believe in bible :) i guess instead of saying those things, you rather help other theist on answering that/my question :) para gumalaw yung topic :)

Friend, if bible will cause enlightenment... bakit maraming nagpatayan ng dahil dito? Bakit dumami ang religion? Hate? etc :)

Marami na ngang beses nasagot yan nuon sir,pero ok i'll answer it for you:)
Its because not everyone reading the Bible has acquired the accurate knowledge of truth. 2Tim. 3:7- '' Always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.''

At sir many factors have contributed to the development of new religious groups. Some have said that the various religions all represent different ways of presenting religious truth:)But a comparison of their teachings and practices with the Bible indicates rather that the diversity of religions is because people have become followers of men instead of listening to God.:weep: It is noteworthy that to a large extent,teachings they hold in common ,but differ from the Bible.:)
The instigator of such religious confusion is non other than Satan:)The Bible identifies satan the devil as ''the god of this system of things that has blinded the mind of unbelievers''(2Cor.4:4)
It warns us that the things which the nations sacrifice they sacrifice to demons,and not to God(1Cor.10:20) That's why sir it is vitally important to make sure that we really are worshipping the true God,the Creator of heaven and earth,and that our worship is pleasing to him.:lmao: After all,for us to acquired the accurate knowledge of truth and enlightenment,reading the bible is not enough. You have to study/examine it carefully,and after that heeding is the most important.:yes:

Originally Posted by ronell10 View Post

- because they take the word in a misconstrued manner... sometimes words are subject to various interpretation and when they rely it to another it often leads to misinterpretation if you say one thing some people could understood it in one way or some understood it in another way. Words can only find to symbolize what you know, and can often confuse of what you know.

dahil gusto nila paniniwala nila ang masunod wala rin kayong pag kakaiba sa mga religion meron kayong sarili paniniwala na nabuo dahil sa mga nababasa at experience narin natin ung nga sa religion bible sa inyo internet at ibat ibang book ng athiest na nagbibigay idea lalo na ung mga maka "GOOGLE" dyan :rofl: heheheh :lmao:

Marami na ngang beses nasagot yan nuon sir,pero ok i'll answer it for you:)
Its because not everyone reading the Bible has acquired the accurate knowledge of truth. 2Tim. 3:7- '' Always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.''

At sir many factors have contributed to the development of new religious groups. Some have said that the various religions all represent different ways of presenting religious truth:)But a comparison of their teachings and practices with the Bible indicates rather that the diversity of religions is because people have become followers of men instead of listening to God.:weep: It is noteworthy that to a large extent,teachings they hold in common ,but differ from the Bible.:)
The instigator of such religious confusion is non other than Satan:)The Bible identifies satan the devil as ''the god of this system of things that has blinded the mind of unbelievers''(2Cor.4:4)
It warns us that the things which the nations sacrifice they sacrifice to demons,and not to God(1Cor.10:20) That's why sir it is vitally important to make sure that we really are worshipping the true God,the Creator of heaven and earth,and that our worship is pleasing to him.:lmao: After all,for us to acquired the accurate knowledge of truth and enlightenment,reading the bible is not enough. You have to study/examine it carefully,and after that heeding is the most important.:yes:

- because they take the word in a misconstrued manner... sometimes words are subject to various interpretation and when they rely it to another it often leads to misinterpretation if you say one thing some people could understood it in one way or some understood it in another way. Words can only find to symbolize what you know, and can often confuse of what you know.

dahil gusto nila paniniwala nila ang masunod wala rin kayong pag kakaiba sa mga religion meron kayong sarili paniniwala na nabuo dahil sa mga nababasa at experience narin natin ung nga sa religion bible sa inyo internet at ibat ibang book ng athiest na nagbibigay idea lalo na ung mga maka "GOOGLE" dyan :rofl: heheheh :lmao:

mga Sir, thanks for answering, i respect that :) At yes, tama kaya kasi may kanya kanyang interpretasyon... iba gusto nila masunod sila tapos gagawin ng business.

Eto po question ko sa inyong tatlo, pwedeng sagutin or hindi :) Do you believe in your religion?

:salute:

Because of different interpretations, we are rational beings, we question things. Some people think they're right and other says they're are wrong and they are right, yung iba nagiging harsh na, due to na dahil yung ibang tao sinasabi na mali talaga sila, di na mawawala ang ganun, kaya marami ang religion, marami rin nagpatayan.

Golden rule: Do unto others what you want others do unto you, so if you give hate to them then u will receive hate also. So its better to share good things to others.

Because of different interpretations, we are rational beings, we question things. Some people think they're right and other says they're are wrong and they are right, yung iba nagiging harsh na, due to na dahil yung ibang tao sinasabi na mali talaga sila, di na mawawala ang ganun, kaya marami ang religion, marami rin nagpatayan.

Golden rule: Do unto others what you want others do unto you, so if you give hate to them then u will receive hate also. So its better to share good things to others.

You are right... so therefore, ganun na nga ang epekto ng bible to believers right?

Its better to share good things talaga, but unfortunately, hindi masyadong nangyayare to kapag religion na ang papasok :)

mga Sir, thanks for answering, i respect that :) At yes, tama kaya kasi may kanya kanyang interpretasyon... iba gusto nila masunod sila tapos gagawin ng business.

Eto po question ko sa inyong tatlo, pwedeng sagutin or hindi :) Do you believe in your religion?

:salute:

I believe in every Religion that they have something in common essence which is spirituality... but sadly because no two thoughts are alike they fall into chaos and disunity, they forgot spirituality... Remember Religiousness and spirituality are totally two different thing.

I believe in every Religion that they have something in common essence which is spirituality... but sadly because no two thoughts are alike they fall into chaos and disunity, they forgot spirituality... Remember Religiousness and spirituality are totally two different thing.

Thank you bro for answering :) and you are very right :)

huh..kung di ako nagkakamali ang tntnong ko eh kung moral ba yung slavery at ano ang explanation mo dun..sagot mo faith? ang layu ha..:slap:

My bad.. Ok.. Yes it is allowed by God but He doesn't prefer it, it was the rule of the land that time where they can have slaves, because nga diba puro war noon. Because some nation treat their slaves badly, yung hinde na masyadong makatao then God intervene. He control it by giving privilages to the slaves (If you read it as a whole you, makikita mo po yun). God give us freedom, so slavery exist that time, its not the best way, at least merun pa rin pong control.. Nandun prin po yung moral po, gnun po ang pamumuhay dati kaya tanggap nila yun at least nagkaroon sila ng privilages as slaves.. Parang ngayon, tanggap po natin na pedeng mambaril ang police oh sundalo sa kalaban nila, may moral po ba sa pagpatay?.. Ganun po..

You cannot take po isang verse or isang section ng Bible and let us believers "justify" it.. Kasi po ang Bible po ay interconnected.. You read it po as a whole.. Hindi po isa isa kasi di mo po talaga maiintindihan yun..

You are right... so therefore, ganun na nga ang epekto ng bible to believers right?

Its better to share good things talaga, but unfortunately, hindi masyadong nangyayare to kapag religion na ang papasok :)

Hindi naman po.. Yung iba po kasi eh they use religion as well as the bible para sa mga masamang gawain.. Others naman po ay using it for the good of the people and not for personal things which is yun po ang tama. Parang pera po, pag binigyan ka, bahala ka kung saan mo gagamitin yun, kung sa para ika bubuti mo or ika sasama mo. Kasi po alam naman natin ang masama at mabuti at may freedom po tayo gumawa ng alin man sa 2 na yun. The Bible serves as a guide as well as enhancing our spiritual needs and faith. Kung isa po itong nonsense book po for you then its ok po, nothing forces you do read and follow it po.

May maganda naman pong nangyayari sa Religion, we share the faith, we had tight bond with each church members, we enjoy our lives, yet we also see the bad things in other but we pray for them. Its about how you see things po.

Hindi naman po.. Yung iba po kasi eh they use religion as well as the bible para sa mga masamang gawain.. Others naman po ay using it for the good of the people and not for personal things which is yun po ang tama. Parang pera po, pag binigyan ka, bahala ka kung saan mo gagamitin yun, kung sa para ika bubuti mo or ika sasama mo. Kasi po alam naman natin ang masama at mabuti at may freedom po tayo gumawa ng alin man sa 2 na yun. The Bible serves as a guide as well as enhancing our spiritual needs and faith. Kung isa po itong nonsense book po for you then its ok po, nothing forces you do read and follow it po.

May maganda naman pong nangyayari sa Religion, we share the faith, we had tight bond with each church members, we enjoy our lives, yet we also see the bad things in other but we pray for them. Its about how you see things po.

You are right and i respect that :) Sorry, but i don't believe in bible and religion anymore :D

Yes religion promotes unity, unity with the members only, outside their religion is considered enemy or something like that (pero hindi po lahat ng religion ay ganto, yung iba lang )

My opinion and experience lang.

Last edited:
You are right and i respect that :) Sorry, but i don't believe in bible and religion anymore :D

Yes religion promotes unity, unity with the members only, outside their religion is considered enemy or something like that (pero hindi po lahat ng religion ay ganto, yung iba lang )

My opinion and experience lang.

I also respect your belief.. :)

Yes it promotes peace but then those instances like that, we cannot control it, because it's their belief. Respeto na lang, pakitaan mo ng mabuti.

I also respect your belief.. :)

Yes it promotes peace but then those instances like that, we cannot control it, because it's their belief. Respeto na lang, pakitaan mo ng mabuti.

Thanks bro! yes totoo yan :)

And that's the ugly truth about religions :)

Thanks bro! yes totoo yan :)

And that's the ugly truth about religions :)

Yes it is one of the ugly truth, we all know that, we don't have to deny it, it was all because of sin but as long we believe in God (which you don't believe in, I guess) we are hoping someday that God will return and we will all go and live in peace in Heaven. That is what I believe in. :)

Back
Top Bottom