Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What if the Bible was just a fictional book?

ito pa;

Job 26:7
He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.

did the earth not float?
why did the bible knows before science?
parang qur`an lang ah, ganyan din
" why did the qur`an knows before science? " Hehe
Don`t ask me for verses, search it for yourself.

every holy book has it's purpose. i don't want to tell you that this a the only book. what i want is you have to believe that there is an imaginary friend.
allahgod's message sounds funny for everyone. but i found him has better understanding;)

mas maganda itanong sir kung :

nauna ba talaga ang sciensya?.

Open question to haha. Nanghihingi lang sya ng opinyon nyo.

para sa inyo it is only imaginary friend

but for us it is true. Respeto mo nalang kami. :)

"Respeto" - Big Word
I found it ironic that you have mentioned that word while criticizing the post and insisting what you believe here.

^if bible is a fiction then someone must answer this discovery;

Isaiah 40:22
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.

why is it that the author knows that the EARTH IS CIRCLE?
is their any books that predates the bible that said that earth is circle?

ang tanong, CIRCLE nga ba ang shape ng earth?

Hindi mas masarap isiping may Dios kang matatawagan at maiiyakan sa mga pagkakataong wala nang nakakaintindi sayo. sa mga problemang parang wala nang solusyon at sa mga kabiguan sa buhay..

sabihin mo yan sa mga tanong na-rape, pamilyang namatayan, biktima ng lindol etc...

^if bible is a fiction then someone must answer this discovery;

Isaiah 40:22
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.

why is it that the author knows that the EARTH IS CIRCLE?
is their any books that predates the bible that said that earth is circle?

If the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesnt exist?
Then why are the planets perfectly shaped like meatballs? i kid i kid hehe

ito pa;

Job 26:7
He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.

did the earth not float?
why did the bible knows before science?

di lang naman basta nagffloat ang earth e. it also moves, orbiting, revolving at sumusunod din tayo sa sun habang gumagalaw ito sa milky way.. so one can say na we're actually flying thru space..

Flying.. like the flying spaghetti monster..hehe..

sorry for another lame joke haha

Last edited:
di ka siguro katoliko o mahina ang iyong pananalig:pray:

Hindi mo siguro binabasa yung post bago ka magcomment. :slap::slap:

At sobrang religious mo hinusgahan mo agad ako.

Last edited:
tama ka kapatid nung unang panahon hindi pa alam ng sinauang tao

kung ang earth ay circle.

Saka sinu ba nakapag inbento ng pangalang "Earth"?

Why earth?

not sure, pero pagkakaalam ko si adam ang nagname sa lahat ng animals.

genesis 2

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

yun nga eh anu kaya gamit na language nung unang panahon yung

kay adam at eve palang no? XD

if I were to guess, siguro yung language na naiintindhan at kayang gamitin ng ahas. yan naman e, guess ko lang hehe

Share ko lang eto pa.! Paano kaya nila nalaman na may snow sa ibang lugar?

(Psalm 147:16)
“He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes. He hurls down his hail like pebbles. Who can withstand his icy blast?”

Eto pa.! share ko lang

Job 38:22 - Have you entered the treasury of the snow?

sa tingin ko ang tinutukoy sa verses ni Job etong Crystal like a treasure astig.

Truly there is a treasury snow god made awesome design.!

http://snowmanjapan.net/SnowCrystalClear.jpg

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~ph76a/wallpaper/a1024by768.jpg

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/class/w050207a039.jpg

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/media/blogs/photoblog2009/IMGP3311.jpg

http://www.lypophrenia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/snow_crystals_-_w_a_bentley_2.jpg

it's a matter of interpreting lang siguro..

sample kay nostradamus..

"The scourges passed the world shrinks,
For a long time peace and populated lands:
One will travel safely by air, land, sea and wave,
Then the wars stirred up anew. (C I – 63)
They will think they have seen the Sun at night
When they will see the pig half-man:
Noise, song, battle, fighting in the sky perceived,
And one will hear brute beasts talking. (C I – 64)"

yan yung sinulat nya.. analyze natin..

In Quatrain C I – 63, Nostradamus set up the idea that travel by air would some day exist. That prediction was quite amazing — he predicted warfare by air with an amazing amount of detail in Quatrain C I – 64.

As usual, Nostradamus gave one fairly clear hint of his intended prophecy target by telling that fighting in the skies would occur. This modern technology of fighting by air didn't come into widespread practice until World War I when fragile biplanes (planes with two fixed wings, one over the other) exchanged fire and dropped bombs and huge helium airships (like the Hindenburg), gained a bird's eye view on enemy movements.

Predicting the aerial battles (fighting in the sky) was the key Nostradamus left in the prophecy to help interpreters unlock the rest of the quatrain's prediction. And if you look deeper, you may notice the connection between the fighting and the fact that it would occur in one of Nostradamus's favorite places — the sky. He was suggesting that the fighting might be more than just between people (maybe it was between the bigger forces of the universe) and that the plan written in the stars looked like it included these wars.

Even though you now have the key to unlocking the prophecy, identifying the other major pieces provides an understanding of the whole prophecy:

• Sun at night. This piece refers to a bright light, which would cut through the darkness, surely, if it was as bright as the sun. During World War I, both the searchlights and explosions at night produced bright lights.
  • Pig half-man. Here, he was attempting to describe how a man would look with what appeared to be a strange pushed up nose and the slick skull of a pig on a man's body. This was an accurate prediction (for a man who had no knowledge of why men might look this way) of the breathing masks and slick, leather headgear worn by fighter pilots during World War I.

th

• Noise, song, battle. If you've ever wondered whether Nostradamus just saw things in his visions or if he heard things, too, then this little piece should settle that question. The fights between planes created a great deal of noise and drama in the sky, and the noise of the bombs was deafening. Across the space of around 350 years, these loud prolonged explosions may've sounded strange to Nostradamus, or maybe he interpreted these noises (so different from the sporadic cannon fire of his own time) as the song of battle.
  • Brute beasts talking. Nostradamus tried so hard to describe what he didn't understand. Here, his vision revealed beasts — probably the same pig-men from earlier in the quatrain except that now they're talking. He couldn't have known that during World War I the men would use radios and a controller to communicate with each other. It's interesting that Nostradamus shifted from pig-men to brute beasts. This choice of words suggests that he felt that those in the midst of the battle would no longer be men but would become something almost entirely without thought — beasts.

Quatrains C I – 63 and C I – 64 are important because they give you a very complete idea of how Nostradamus viewed the world. He didn't have enough insight to be able to call the battle in the sky aerial, and he didn't know why the men would look like pigs, but he certainly got the idea across to make a very accurate prediction about how the next battles would be fought, starting with World War I.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/battles-in-the-sky-nostradamus-predicts-world-war-.html

Sabihin nating tama ka... assuming lang,
HIndi ko rin sibasabing mali ka,

What if, totoo nga ang lahat, tapos huli na ang lahat, anung gagawin mo?

Just my opinion, Bible is the most edited books in history. I understand the benefit of having a religion. Religion is good for everyone:) but I'm not religious.

Sabihin nating tama ka... assuming lang,
HIndi ko rin sibasabing mali ka,

What if, totoo nga ang lahat, tapos huli na ang lahat, anung gagawin mo?

Well the thread's title was asking what if its fiction, I think you can't throw back a question as an answer right?

=knifoo;16133235]If the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesnt exist?
Then why are the planets perfectly shaped like meatballs? i kid i kid hehe

thus the flying spaghetti monster predates the bible? is it possible they copied knowledge from it liban nalang kung nauna sila.

di lang naman basta nagffloat ang earth e. it also moves, orbiting, revolving at sumusunod din tayo sa sun habang gumagalaw ito sa milky way.. so one can say na we're actually flying thru space..

Flying.. like the flying spaghetti monster..hehe..

sorry for another lame joke haha

gusto mo yata word for word at sabihin Ng bible we are orbiting. pakunti kunti lang naman. paano kung isulat lahat may mapagkasyahan ba? sino pa kaya bumasa kung ang aklat ganun kakapal sa twin tower at parang mexico kalaki?;) haha

Back
Top Bottom